Mordhau

Combat

7 1

To each and every player that uses the “Stare at the ground or sky” technique, (where you swing up or down and the swing hits instantly after release), i hate you with a burning passion. Every time one of you Turds fights me I can’t tell where the damned swings are coming from and neigh impossible to react when each swing you dish out has instant hit. I get that there are acceles and drags but you take it to a whole new level when AS SOON AS THE SWING IS RELEASED I GET HIT. I just want to keep the combat fairly normal, no fucking wild swishing your camera every which way and getting undeserved kills.

Knight 7577 13875
  • 17 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

Are you 12?

531 283
  • 17 Aug
 Gambit

I had a good laugh at reading all your posts. Especially the one about being permanently banned.
Next time someone does this to you, spectate them and see that it isn't all that abnormal, and you are just bad at the game.

33 62

aye I'm gonna look away from this dude trying to stab me what's the worse that can happen
wew wait he didn't block that at all

41 16
  • 17 Aug
 norshin

Crouch and backpedal so you have more time to react

942 292

i saw one person go "YAY Mouse Dragging" i wish this game was a single player game

1059 1697

I throw underhand accels at the crouch and backpedal folks :) This isn't Chivalry, you will be punished for such predictable nonsense at least sometimes.

2 5
  • 17 Aug
 Viktorioo

Mordhau combat system is the more ridiculous you look while fighting, the more chance you have at winning the duel

41 16
  • 17 Aug
 norshin

@Lionheart Chevalier said:
I throw underhand accels at the crouch and backpedal folks :) This isn't Chivalry, you will be punished for such predictable nonsense at least sometimes.

What happens when they jump?

Checkmate

Knight 2229 4004
  • 18 Aug
 Runagate

the problem is that you are bad at the game

310 239
  • 18 Aug
 LoPan

@Runagate said:
the problem is that you are bad at the game

This.

To be fair everyone thinks everything is some crazy shit until they take the time to learn it themselves. Then you expect those variables in combat against better players and learn to read the animations. TBH imo if you are still listening for grunts to gauge when to parry you’ve been duped. Without drags/accels/feints/morphs duels would be a child’s arcade game and just end up being whoever hits first wins the stm war after 45 seconds GG. yawn

The more you duel that one guy that beats you every time and who’s animations seem impossible to read. The more you will begin to see those animations almost as a second nature. If you lose to someone 10-20 times in a row and just ragequit the room and call it every time, you’ll never better yourself. Instead, you’ll end up here making threads telling devs to change their game mechanics in vain.

942 292

nothing is more rewarding than ending someones 50+ kill streak in a 1v1 scenario

41 16
  • 19 Aug
 norshin

@Antoniokontos said:
nothing is more rewarding than ending someones 50+ kill streak in a 1v1 scenario

"Thought you were hot shit huh? SIT. DOWN."

Sellsword 680 2146
  • 20 Aug
 Goof

If you enjoy playing like a bot, you're probably gonna have a bad time.

How about trying to play like a player instead of a NPC.

310 239
  • 20 Aug
 LoPan

@Goof said:
If you enjoy playing like a bot, you're probably gonna have a bad time.

How about trying to play like a player instead of a NPC.

This was surprisingly perfect. Short and sweet. +1

1757 1412
  • 20 Aug
 Rergato

Hey, dipwad, you want to get good at Mordhau? Practice, bitch ass. Stupid fucking idiot, practice, don't come back to these forums until you know how to be good. Dispicabel.

33 62

@Rergato said:
Hey, dipwad, you want to get good at Mordhau? Practice, bitch ass. Stupid fucking idiot, practice, don't come back to these forums until you know how to be good. Dispicabel.

this but unironically

190 93

man the trolls come out with the git gud comments when any aspect of their faggy 2 handed meta play style gets insulted.
lmfao
you fan boys are fkn pathetic!

310 239
  • 20 Aug
 LoPan

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:
man the trolls come out with the git gud comments when any aspect of their faggy 2 handed meta play style gets insulted.
lmfao
you fan boys are fkn pathetic!

Git gud

49 20
  • 20 Aug
 DEADSY

Invent your own move combo trains...overcome improvise adapt.