Mordhau

The truth about Mordhau and Triternion

Knight 253 682
  • 16 Aug
 Iodine

Holy shit dude. I have no words. Just grow up.

1 2
  • 16 Aug
 EVILBOOMER

I'm just waiting for this game to die out exactly like Chivalry.

604 474
  • 16 Aug
 esturias

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:
quit fkn whining and do sumthing about it.

Not everyone is whining. People are complaining about obvious problems and offering feedback, which also counts as "doing something about it". Learn the difference.

And there are also people who already have a life or other hobbies, who just want to play a silly game. Expecting everyone to get into programming or mapmaking because the game they play sucks and needs fixing is rather silly...

57 17
  • 16 Aug
 lordlemon

@SherbershLemel said:
im EU and my experience on US servers is somewhat better than youre describing. maybe you need a better understanding of how different pings affect the timings of the game

i've also played US servers from EU and the servers seemed fine.

1757 1412
  • 16 Aug
 Rergato

You're the reason my hippie generation guardian always complained about how my generation wants instant gratification and wouldn't sHut the fuck up about it

Knight 7577 13875
  • 16 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

hippies should be legally barred from complaining about anything

kill the hippie joe, kill the hippie and escape from the clutches of degeneracy

Duke 341 970

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:
modding and mapping scene is alive and booming.

You guys are silly to think a small team of like 15 ppl is going to cater to your every nerf and whim or even has time to read the bs you ppl post here.

you want something to happen in the game make it happen by modding it or creating a map.

this medium wont accomplish anything for the game whatsoever!

learn ue4 and mod the game.

I didn't realize buying a game today meant having the understanding that you had to finish developing it yourself.

Duke 5473 13074
  • 17 Aug
 Jax — Community Manager

umm

no?

1757 1412
  • 17 Aug
 Rergato

@Jax said:
umm

no?

Hey dude is there really going to be an update tomorrow, I really need to know if I can hang out with my straight girlfriend or not

83 51
  • 17 Aug
 Budd

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:
modding and mapping scene is alive and booming.

You guys are silly to think a small team of like 15 ppl is going to cater to your every nerf and whim or even has time to read the bs you ppl post here.

you want something to happen in the game make it happen by modding it or creating a map.

this medium wont accomplish anything for the game whatsoever!

learn ue4 and mod the game.

What fucking sense does that make, yeah ill go right ahead and completely learn and spend hundreds of hours making a shitty map that like 4 people are going to play ever because not everyone is going to find it hidden in the depths of the Modding Discord.

and god do I wish the dev team was 15 people, 5 extra people to get shit done would be literally like 200% faster.

83 51
  • 17 Aug
 Budd

@ToLazy4Name said:
hippies should be legally barred from complaining about anything

kill the hippie joe, kill the hippie and escape from the clutches of degeneracy

Now thats what we call an edge lord moment boys

Knight 917 2522
  • 17 Aug
 Pred

@Budd said:
and god do I wish the dev team was 15 people, 5 extra people to get shit done would be literally like 200% faster.

I doubt it would help much, because all these constistently terrible decisions are made by someone who is already on the team and it's not something a few new hires would be able to fix.

Duke 83 87
  • 17 Aug
 Elko

@Jax said:
umm

no?

I just clicked on this thread to check out this dev response....

Jax, remember you are a 'dev' now with the responsibility to produce meaty responses, and look at the PM I send you months ago before the last update why my emblem is not in the game...

31 13

when zoomers get tired of playing fortnite

Patience is a virtue, though the dev's could give an eta.

83 51
  • 17 Aug
 Budd

@Pred said:

@Budd said:

I doubt it would help much, because all these constistently terrible decisions are made by someone who is already on the team and it's not something a few new hires would be able to fix.

Did you know the team has 5 artists? isnt that wacky

Knight 7577 13875
  • 17 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@Jax said:
umm

no?

excellent community management jaxon, keep it up xDDDDDD

Count 4202 9802
  • 17 Aug
 DerFurst

Jax: Oh yea patchie soon, it will have everything you've been asking for and more

Also Jax: Uh sorry guys I got a little carried away, I don't actually know what's gonna make it in the patch or when it's coming out

90 78
  • 17 Aug
 SushiFish

I wouldn't blame Jax as the community manager for this shitfest. He is probably trying his best with the limited amount of information given to him by the other developers. Seems like they have just caved in and are having a hardtime doing anything right anymore.