Mordhau

my friends (outdated)

954 302

its with a heavy heart i must leave this community as i am no more use to it . i hope ive helped at least a few people out be it in pm or in game with simple words of Advice from this old body but after playing today ive come to realise im no longer good at keeping up with you all in terms of ability i went from games with 42-12 to 12 games consecutively of 5-30 and other bad numbers its clear my time has passed in this game and for that i shall leave so not to plague those who play this game with my presence. thanks for everything

Djimon Habtamu "the Mordhau Grandpa"

I have returned to this had a great break

1391 1457

That's a really strange reason to leave the game. But I guess that means you might come back once matchmaking is released next year in December.

Knight 146 890
  • 15 Aug
 Kiste262

I cannot get over the fact that you are an african elder typing this shit in the forum. There ist no internet in africa and you are one big Troll

1757 1412
  • 15 Aug
 Rergato

@Kiste262 said:
I cannot get over the fact that you are an african elder typing this shit in the forum. There ist no internet in africa and you are one big Troll

He's not trolling. We use to all skype back in the day before we got our hands on the game.

697 530
  • 15 Aug
 esturias

That's a stupid reason, indeed. In my old gaming clans, we had REAL grandpas with 70-90 years of age.

btw... general hint: Don't share personal data like your name on the internet. Especially not in a place like this.

@Kiste262 said:
I cannot get over the fact that you are an african elder typing this shit in the forum.

That's indeed... special.

717 590

maybe u can become one of those guys who read dogshit memes invented by teens on fiver

954 302

@Kiste262 said:

come to Addis Ababa in Ethiopia and see for yourself we are not as Impoverished as much of the world sees us as this isent the 70s anymore

954 302

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:
maybe u can become one of those guys who read dogshit memes invented by teens on fiver

i considered that at one point

1391 1457

Who is that guy? Anybody remember him?

1757 1412
  • 17 Aug
 Rergato

Yeah we use to skype a lot with him back in the day awhile we smoked cigars talking about Chivalry and politics