Mordhau

Blocking the door as Blue on Grad

47 29
  • 14 Aug
 Aodlop

The losing spawn, inside the building. Blocking it with your body, waiting for 4-5 people to come and kick you to then throw a firebomb at them. They try to run past you to escape the fire, but you're bodyblocking and you have the trait to survive fire.

They kill you. You respawn exactly at the same spot. Rince and repeat until they kick you.

This is by far the single most entertaining thing you can do in this game.

531 283
  • 14 Aug
 Gambit

That's great man I hope at least you are having fun? What's your steam ID btw?

531 283
243 139

at this point the mods are straight up incentivizing this behavior..
im looking at Corpsehammer.

612 477
  • 15 Aug
 esturias

There is something else that is very cool and fun to do: Growing up and not being a dumb brat. You should try it.

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:

That's the kind of comment that makes people having no sympathy for you getting banned/muted...
You already went whining in multiple threads.
Grow up.

243 139

@esturias said:
There is something else that is very cool and fun to do: Growing up and not being a dumb brat. You should try it.

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:

That's the kind of comment that makes people having no sympathy for you getting banned/muted...

as if you would have any, anyway. you aren't fooling anyone esturias, everyone here knows you're a PC gamer shill.

612 477
  • 15 Aug
 esturias

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:
as if you would have any, anyway. you aren't fooling anyone esturias, everyone here knows you're a PC gamer shill.

The only gaming magazine I've ever read when I was a kid is the "Bravo Screenfun".
But thanks for the shill accusation. I stopped counting how many I got over the years. It's always entertaining.

Anyway, happy holidays. More time to grow up.

1340 1401

How can I add you in Steam so we can do that together?

47 29
  • 15 Aug
 Aodlop

It's nice to see so many people eager to become friends with me! Such a lovely community.

18 21

It's actually fine that there isn't a ranking system in place yet and losing/tk'ing wont effect your stats/gold/exp gain too much. This way it's ok to grief the griefers by killing them over and over again while laughing about it ->

Will miss this once ranking system is implemented.
Reporting such players seems to to jack shit atm, so thats kinda useless also.