Mordhau

What's up with these servers?

1 0
  • 14 Aug
 Rein

So I just attempted to return to the game after taking a break from it for at least a month or so. I was expecting the ping to be a lot better than it was on launch ''something like 100'' but instead it was simply worse. My internet connection is 100mb/s up and 100 down,I should not have ping that's above something like 30 when playing on european servers,let alone absolutely unplayable 200.

My entire steam folder is marked as an exception for my firewall,because so many games have issues with it and I've checked the list of things to do if you have bad ping,but none of those did anything. So what the hell is wrong with these servers and why hasn't this been fixed by now? The game's been out for months.

1757 1412
  • 14 Aug
 Rergato

It's on your end. Do you use Wifi or ethernet cable?

36 35
  • 14 Aug
 sneakers

@Rergato said:

Lol yeah it's his net bro. Has nothing to do with the game or the servers.

Fucking shill.

Knight 7571 13862
  • 14 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@sneakers said:

@Rergato said:

Fucking shill.

You are quite possibly the angriest creature i've ever seen on these forums lmao

Knight 457 880
  • 14 Aug
 wierHL

My latency was around 100 during launch but now it's mostly below 60 depending on where the server is.
The EU servers seem to be working fine to me.

36 35
  • 15 Aug
 sneakers

@ToLazy4Name said:

@sneakers said:

@Rergato said:

Fucking shill.

You are quite possibly the angriest creature i've ever seen on these forums lmao

It's true. But I can have normal conversations as well.

1333 1382

How do you connect to the servers? Do you use the automatic "matchmaking" or the server browser?

367 340
  • 15 Aug
 Peacerer

Bandwidth has nothing to do with the latency.