Mordhau

Losing hope fast

58 129
  • 13 Aug
 Quadsword

Review rating on Steam is slipping down to a mixed rating. Player base has dropped off more than 90% since launch. No patch or hotfix in over a month.

This next update better be a goddamn home run.

741 555
  • 13 Aug
 esturias

My hope was already lost when I realised that there is zero communication between players and developers. Those games are always doomed.

39 97

This game was made FROM "competitive "Chivalry players FOR "competitive" chivalry players. Not from stupid casual that thought the game was FUN.

HUGE POTENTIAL MARKET !!!

No wait, 90% player loss ? Those plyers were just scrubs that couldn't GIT GUD, not a TOOL to MAINTAIN the HEALTH of the game. Don't need them in my competitive scenario.

Something just backlash and the devs now are millionaires. Wonder what it was ...

Maybe because their main buyer target were NOT ENOUGH to make the money they "needed".

1413 1485

Is hope this is pasta. For your sake.

39 97

@SWSeriousMike said:
Is hope this is pasta. For your sake.

Just saying that the devs are not being professionals enough, and in doing so, making the game stale for both sides, casual and comp players.

1413 1485

When you put it like that it's far more reasonable and understandable. Should have gone for that wording right from the start.

954 302

tbh Mordhau as a concept is amazing they should have made it a Single player game if they were never planing it to put more work into it after its launch

46 72
  • 14 Aug
 Zeratul

@SWSeriousMike said:
When you put it like that it's far more reasonable and understandable. Should have gone for that wording right from the start.

No because reasonable and understandable is fucking boring. Like you. Nobody wants to be like you, so dont project your poor standards on other people, SadMike.

45 17
  • 14 Aug
 norshin

@Zeratul said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

No because reasonable and understandable is fucking boring. Like you. Nobody wants to be like you, so dont project your poor standards on other people, SadMike.

You must have a serious hard on for this dude.

46 72
  • 14 Aug
 Zeratul

@norshin said:

You must have a serious hard on for this dude.

He is a fucking disgusting twat, and should cease existing. The world would be a better place.

954 302

the world will be the same as it always has even with people of differentiating politics being gone

84 134
  • 14 Aug
 IllOmens

Sad how a company makes a base game as promising as Mordhau and then does nothing with it. Boggles the mind.

Knight 2247 4038
  • 14 Aug
 Runagate

Game's a scam. Stop playing it.

294 116

Did they release the July update yet?

954 302

runa when you leave can i have your Knight title

9 7
  • 14 Aug
 jakkre

Player base has dropped off more than 90% since launch. No patch or hotfix in over a month.

From the perspective of a fairly new player I'm not surprised that the population is dropping because this game is just frustrating and discouraging for newcomers.
As a beginner you are thrown in matches where 95% of the players are Chivalry veterans who already play these kind of games since years.
Mordhau urgently needs a Matchmaking Rating for all kind of modes, including frontline. Newbs should be placed with other newbs in a match. Right now there is no learning curve, new players just act as cannon fodder for all the hardcore veterans in this games.

1413 1485

That's frustrating for the veterans as well. Make no mistake. Everyone is pissed right now.

84 134
  • 14 Aug
 IllOmens

@SWSeriousMike said:
That's frustrating for the veterans as well. Make no mistake. Everyone is pissed right now.

Except for Ring. He loves farming noobs on FL.

23 10

i want those 30k daily players to come back

22 13
  • 14 Aug
 xXLuxXx

UPDATE YOUR DAMN GAME! YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!

Everyone hates horses, Everyone is just using 3/3/3 armor and fucking zweis. COOL GAME DUDE! You can still get stuck on LITERALLY NOTHING.