Mordhau

Major ping spikes

1 0
  • 13 Aug
 jdavis

ive never had this problem before but ever 40-60 seconds i have major ping spikes that get up to 600 and 10 seconds later im at 50 ping, it sucks because this has never happened before

7 1

welcome to hell, its been happening to me for weeks now. it is the servers something is up with them. i hope they can fix it with the next patch but they have said nothing about it at all. which really sucks cause i cant even play this game now because of it. and i really want to play this fucking game.

52 45

Same here, haven't played in weeks because of this. Everything was fine around patch 4 or 5, what the fluff happened?!

39 38
  • 14 Aug
 sneakers

Nah it's just your internet bro. It has nothing to do with the game. The developers of this game know exactly what they're doing and anything that is a problem with the game is actually on your side. The game's perfect, especially the servers. This is because I don't experience any lag or network issues cause I happen to be lucky enough to live within 2,000 miles of the servers. Hahahahahahaha it's your internet idiot. Not the game.

• Every alpha backer and dev for this game in response to shit hole networking.
957 306

sneak you shoulder take this game that seriously

39 38
  • 14 Aug
 sneakers

@Antoniokontos said:
sneak you shoulder take this game that seriously

i don't, it's a fucking joke. along with the dev team.

7 1

yeah everything was fine until they did the patch to try and fix cross roads then it started happening to me every game no matter what server i was on, the game is pretty much unplayable for me now and i really hate that cause i love this game i really hope the devs are working on fixing it and that is why it is taking so long for the patch to come out.