Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Major ping spikes

1 0
  • 13 Aug '19
 jdavis

ive never had this problem before but ever 40-60 seconds i have major ping spikes that get up to 600 and 10 seconds later im at 50 ping, it sucks because this has never happened before

11 2
  • 13 Aug '19
 DavidGrizzly

welcome to hell, its been happening to me for weeks now. it is the servers something is up with them. i hope they can fix it with the next patch but they have said nothing about it at all. which really sucks cause i cant even play this game now because of it. and i really want to play this fucking game.

59 45
  • 14 Aug '19
 quack_quack_quack

Same here, haven't played in weeks because of this. Everything was fine around patch 4 or 5, what the fluff happened?!

42 43
  • 14 Aug '19
 sneakers

Nah it's just your internet bro. It has nothing to do with the game. The developers of this game know exactly what they're doing and anything that is a problem with the game is actually on your side. The game's perfect, especially the servers. This is because I don't experience any lag or network issues cause I happen to be lucky enough to live within 2,000 miles of the servers. Hahahahahahaha it's your internet idiot. Not the game.

• Every alpha backer and dev for this game in response to shit hole networking.
957 312
  • 14 Aug '19
 Antoniokontos

sneak you shoulder take this game that seriously

42 43
  • 14 Aug '19
 sneakers

@Antoniokontos said:
sneak you shoulder take this game that seriously

i don't, it's a fucking joke. along with the dev team.

11 2
  • 15 Aug '19
 DavidGrizzly

yeah everything was fine until they did the patch to try and fix cross roads then it started happening to me every game no matter what server i was on, the game is pretty much unplayable for me now and i really hate that cause i love this game i really hope the devs are working on fixing it and that is why it is taking so long for the patch to come out.