Mordhau

Please Add a Report Function

6 1

I was playing Frontline and someone by the name of Kold was on my team, he kept targeting me and team killing me and i had no way to stop him except for the vote to kick option. He played dumb and initiated a vote kick for me and i got kicked. This is wildly unfair and bad design regarding greifing. Please for the love of god just add a report function.

4 1

Yes,Yes,Yes, First off for the amount of N bombs dropped in this game is insane, No Chat filter nor a report function, Whew Makes me feel like Devs released a unfinished game

243 139

i understand reporting for griefing, i don't appreciate nor understand the need to report someone for their use of language, no matter how much that offends you.

38 66
  • 13 Aug
 Zeratul

@𝕯DodgeSensei said:
Yes,Yes,Yes, First off for the amount of N bombs dropped in this game is insane, No Chat filter nor a report function, Whew Makes me feel like Devs released a unfinished game

Pathetic. Grow a pair, weakling. Its a game about warfare, where you can mutilate your fucking opponent and you whine about some idiot writing nigger in a chatbox in a videogame?

497 380
  • 13 Aug
 esturias

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:
i understand reporting for griefing, i don't appreciate nor understand the need to report someone for their use of language, no matter how much that offends you.

If you don't bother thinking about something, you'll hardly ever understand it.
Just as a hint...

@topic: Yes, a reportfeature is highly needed - together with some other features.

23 10

@𝕯DodgeSensei said:

are you serious? of all the issues this games have, you care about people saying bad words? and that makes you think the devs realized an unfinished game? grow a spine

1242 1281

@esturias said:
@topic: Yes, a reportfeature is highly needed - together with some many other features.

Fixed that for you. ;)