Mordhau

Pls Help Stupid Stuttering

98 42
  • 11 Aug
 NoYou

Last two days i get constant stutters to 1 fps which makes the game near unplayable. Pls help has anyone found a fix yet because I’ve seen older posts about it. Devs really should try to fix this in next patch.

57 26
  • 11 Aug
 Odd

This usually happens to me during the first 30 minutes and happens like 4 times than stops.

1339 1396

If you are constantly at 1 fps you should check graphic drivers and make sure you are not using your integrated graphics card.

AFAIK there was no update in the last two days. It's quite bold to blame Mordhau for this.

98 42
  • 12 Aug
 NoYou

@SWSeriousMike said:
If you are constantly at 1 fps you should check graphic drivers and make sure you are not using your integrated graphics card.

AFAIK there was no update in the last two days. It's quite bold to blame Mordhau for this.

I’m not using integrated graphics card. And since so many other players are/were getting the same problem as me its sensible to assume the problem is with game. And even if not, I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and found a fix that works for them.

46 58
  • 12 Aug
 freygeist

@NoYou said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

I’m not using integrated graphics card. And since so many other players are/were getting the same problem as me its sensible to assume the problem is with game. And even if not, I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and found a fix that works for them.

He is not trying to help, he is just being an arrogant prick, like always. Just ignore this twat. He is the scum of the forum.

1339 1396

@NoYou said:

So have you checked or not?
Low frame rate can happen because of multiple reasons. You either narrow it down or try finding the needle in the haystack by pure chance.
You could also check if you have installed an update two or three days ago (I'm assuming you are using Win10). Have a look at your update history.

In any case it's more likely that the problem is on your system and not in the game. You are just wasting your time if you wait for a dev response.

98 42
  • 12 Aug
 NoYou

@SWSeriousMike said:

@NoYou said:

So have you checked or not?
Low frame rate can happen because of multiple reasons. You either narrow it down or try finding the needle in the haystack by pure chance.
You could also check if you have installed an update two or three days ago (I'm assuming you are using Win10). Have a look at your update history.

In any case it's more likely that the problem is on your system and not in the game. You are just wasting your time if you wait for a dev response.

As I’ve said before, I’m not waiting for dev response but for players to offer suggestions. And I’ve also said before that I’m not using integrated graphics. As a matter of fact I had installed an update the day before stuttering started so maybe I should check that out.

1339 1396

That's the most likely culprit for the moment. Please give an update when you have checked it.

531 283
  • 12 Aug
 Gambit

@freygeist said:

@NoYou said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

He is not trying to help, he is just being an arrogant prick, like always. Just ignore this twat. He is the scum of the forum.

There is literally nothing arrogant about his post. OP seems to have come to complain rather than provide useful info that the community could use to try and help.

1339 1396

I guess that problem is solved. Would have been great to know which update caused this issue.

98 42
  • 15 Aug
 NoYou

Actually, it turned out that it wasn’t the update itself that was causing the issue but rather that windows was updating itself in the background and using up my disk, so I scoured through settings and scaled the bandwidth down to 5 for when windows updates itself in the background and the problem is solved.

1339 1396

Great. Thanks for clearing that up. Might be useful when someone else encounters similar problems.