Mordhau

Concerns with patch timing and competitive

1 0
  • 10 Aug
 Maw

I have heard rumors that the patch is going to be towards the end of August. This would coincide with the WoW classic release that will dominate Twitch and will take all of the spotlight that the patch could get for Mordhau. Even popular Mordhau community members (Giru) said that he will start a WoW guild with his Mordhau friends. I hope the devs are taking this into account when considering their timelines.

Knight 7441 13574
  • 10 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

I agree, push the update back a couple of months.

1242 1281

I would wait for another Great Depression. If you time it right all those layoffs could be new Mordhau players.

39 17
  • 10 Aug
 NoYou

Why end of august its near end of summer! We won’t get enought ime to enjoy it!

39 17
  • 10 Aug
 NoYou

@Maw said:
I have heard rumors that the patch is going to be towards the end of August. This would coincide with the WoW classic release that will dominate Twitch and will take all of the spotlight that the patch could get for Mordhau. Even popular Mordhau community members (Giru) said that he will start a WoW guild with his Mordhau friends. I hope the devs are taking this into account when considering their timelines.

Where from? Dev said or speculation?

Knight 7441 13574
  • 10 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

Vesanus said that the patch would be dropping this month, and also said that the patch would contain at least one of the comp modes. I wanna say that he said 1v1 comp, but I could be mistaken and don't feel like finding his post on the discord about it.

497 381
  • 10 Aug
 esturias

Yes, WoW might be a bigger fish, but I still think that the devs shouldn't care at all. It might make sense for releases... but stupid updates? Would be really sad if that was the case.

And who knows? Maybe not getting that many eyes pointing at the game at patchday might be a good thing...

Knight 22 23
  • 10 Aug
 Josh

What's this defeatist attitude? We should be telling Blizzard that patchie is gonna steal all their players and that they should delay releasing their 13 year old game for at least another few months

Knight 249 680
  • 11 Aug
 Iodine

I agree, delay patchie, that's what the people want, right?

850 246

5k players vs atleast 1 million

300: reloaded

95 85
  • 12 Aug
 BOBOLOJOE

lol
i'll play both
2 different products
can jump in and have fun in mordhau instantly for short or long plays
wow takes time and puts you to sleep

release the patch when it's ready and don't worry at all about timing with other things.

the OP's concerns are not warranted

30 25

Who would spend 15 dollars a month to play an outdated game in it's most outdated version possible? WoW's time is gone and it will never be popular again, there's nothing to worry about. Long live level 20 PvP.

850 246

lol wows still the most subbed mmo wich is surprising after 15 years

66 35
  • 12 Aug
 CarnifeX

sadly we cant downvote here, zero interest in any wow stuff here for me...

850 246

why would you downvote someone for not sharing your views on a piece of Entertainment if you'd like to talk about it id be happy to

497 381
  • 13 Aug
 esturias

@CarnifeX said:
sadly we cant downvote here, zero interest in any wow stuff here for me...

If this forum had downvotes, you'd get downvoted a lot. Simply because it seems that you don't even understand the initial argument of the OP.

287 113

So the july update is in august?

850 246

i think the update was just a Update about update

55 79
  • 14 Aug
 IllOmens

@PC_Principal said:
So the july update is in august?

If we're lucky.