Mordhau

I start Mordhau, browse servers

60 70
  • 10 Aug
 negocromn

There's only people in duels and in frontlines.

Frontlines is straight up terrible, duels are cool but to me they are not a "main mode".

Then I either play a game or two and quit or I just quit the game right away.

51 23
  • 10 Aug
 Odd

I just duel for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours

850 246

i live in Frontline i have over 50,000 chambers and over 500 pommel kills Duels are fun Frontline is Chaotic just the way i like it

243 139

some team deathmatch servers would certainly help... yesterday i logged on, and i swear to god, every single map on all frontline servers were crossroads, except for 1-2 mountain peaks...

at this point i am convinced people are just troll-voting for crossroads to piss as many people off as possible... then switch server and rinse repeat all day long until every server is a crossroads server... call me a tinfoiler, but it seems super organized... and don't even get me started on in-game troll groups of people blocking spawns and deliberately ballista-necking their teammates.

34 32
  • 13 Aug
 sneakers

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:
some team deathmatch servers would certainly help... yesterday i logged on, and i swear to god, every single map on all frontline servers were crossroads, except for 1-2 mountain peaks...

at this point i am convinced people are just troll-voting for crossroads to piss as many people off as possible... then switch server and rinse repeat all day long until every server is a crossroads server... call me a tinfoiler, but it seems super organized... and don't even get me started on in-game troll groups of people blocking spawns and deliberately ballista-necking their teammates.

Good.
Maybe when the games dead the developers will get back to fucking work again.

Knight 2188 3938
1756 1406
  • 13 Aug
 Rergato

Try Skirmish. It's the only good gamemode right now.

Sellsword 663 2092
  • 13 Aug
 Goof

Waiting for modding tools and steam workshop for Mar(dhau)io Party style game modes.

Also - giant slayer/infection modes wen

6 3
  • 14 Aug
 Jormungand

@Rergato said:
Try Skirmish. It's the only good gamemode right now.

But Skirmish and TD are the most unpopular modes right now. Maybe there is problem in my region (Russia) or ping limit (65) but I couldn't find any servers with this gamemodes recently. Shame, because they are more fun than duels and not as chaotic as frontlines. Unfortunately, I played them not so much, only a small time after release.

850 246

no DEATHMATCH is find me 5 servers dedicated to Deathmatch that isent Duels