Mordhau

Voice Spam

4 1
  • 9 Aug
 fLx

Hey I've seen some people running around spamming voice commands (really fast) just curious if anyone knows how to do it? Also I saw someone with the level 70 black armor tint and was only level 50, anyone know how to do either? cheers.

497 380
  • 9 Aug
 esturias

Those voice spammers are annoying. Met multiple people who were either grunting or laughing. Constantly. With every attack.

Probably some key macros, I don't know. Should definitely be bannable and that stuff should have a cooldown.

4 1
  • 9 Aug
 fLx

@esturias said:
Those voice spammers are annoying. Met multiple people who were either grunting or laughing. Constantly. With every attack.

Probably some key macros, I don't know. Should definitely be bannable and that stuff should have a cooldown.

It's hilarious, that being a bannable offence would just be silly

Knight 7441 13574

"bannable" lmfao we've been doing this shit since the alpha if anyone gets banned for it i'll eat my fucking shoes

497 380
  • 9 Aug
 esturias

No idea how something like that counts as "hilarious". It's nothing but annoying, especially since you can't turn it off.

Knight 7441 13574

@esturias said:
No idea how something like that counts as "hilarious". It's nothing but annoying, especially since you can't turn it off.

mute them and it stops their voice commands lmao

497 380
  • 9 Aug
 esturias

@ToLazy4Name said:

Oh. Good to know.
It's still everything but "hilarious".

4 1
  • 9 Aug
 fLx

@ToLazy4Name said:
"bannable" lmfao we've been doing this shit since the alpha if anyone gets banned for it i'll eat my fucking shoes

wanna tell me how it's done m8

Duke 194 831

If you're referring to just doing voice commands every time one ends, that's just habit for a lot of people.

If you're talking about voice lines coming out so rapidly they interrupt each other, that is done by people editing something in their .ini files. Could get you banned.

850 246

annoying causes people to loose their minds meaning easy kills

4 1
  • 10 Aug
 fLx

@Antoniokontos said:
annoying causes people to loose their minds meaning easy kills

maybe they should tighten their brains up then

850 246

exactly, hard to do when you get it hit by a maul tho

1242 1281

@ToLazy4Name said:

While I certainly think it would be totally crazy to ban someone for that, I'm curious if you would really try eating your shoes. Quite the dilemma.

66 55
  • 10 Aug
 Yadyoy

@SWSeriousMike said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

While I certainly think it would be totally crazy to ban someone for that, I'm curious if you would really try eating your shoes. Quite the dilemma.

He did never say his shoes weren't made of delectable treats.

36 12
  • 11 Aug
 Taki7o7

So would be intresting if mods/admins would ban such people interrupting their voicelines with others. I know you can mute him but anyway, who wants them in their team?

Knight 2188 3938
  • 14 Aug
 Runagate

Literally just mute them and stop being a baby

Knight 7441 13574
  • 14 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

We have moved beyond W O R D S

Now we must be upset with V O I C E S

1 0
  • 18 Aug
 bonerbreath

what ini files is it

12 8

@esturias said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Oh. Good to know.
It's still everything but "hilarious".

I too find this heinous violation of knightly conversation etiquette most egregious!