Mordhau

Safe to say nothing is done about griefers in this game

84 133
  • 8 Aug
 IllOmens

Reported the same people multiple times, with video proof of them griefing, several weeks later they're still around doing the same thing.

So not only is there zero new content being put out, the content we do have is plagued by griefers that are allowed to do what they do uninhibited and without repercussions.

I'm not impressed, neither with the devs nor with the community managers.

38 16
  • 8 Aug
 norshin

I know it's absolutely awful to play sometimes. One troll every game. Votekicking fails 80% percent of the time.

528 282
  • 8 Aug
 Gambit

I don't think banning all griefers is feasible or appropriate, especially for a game of this size. Griefing is mainly a problem with how - mainly frontline - is built. But I agree that it needs to be addressed. Im sure they're working on ways to improve this though so just give it time. Communication could obviously be improved but they will get to it eventually, have faith.

Knight 7571 13861

GIVE ME ADMIN YOU COWARDS YOU FUCKING MADE ANSTII A MOD SOMEONE TELL SPOOK HIS NEPOTISM HAS NOT GONE UNNOTICED

84 133
  • 8 Aug
 IllOmens

@ToLazy4Name said:
GIVE ME ADMIN YOU COWARDS YOU FUCKING MADE ANSTII A MOD SOMEONE TELL SPOOK HIS NEPOTISM HAS NOT GONE UNNOTICED

Someone make this guy a mod already please he can't be worse than the other ones

13 7

griefing should be a bannable offense, the mordhau devs could open an other channel in the mordhau discord for griefing reporting where people put records of griefers, and get them banned for 1 week, I'm pretty sure that if they griefed in the video, they sure have already griefed a lot

Knight 7571 13861

griefing of most varieties is already a bannable offense BUT THE COWARDS WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO CLEAN THE STREETS

528 282
 Gambit

@BenitoMussolini said:
griefing should be a bannable offense, the mordhau devs could open an other channel in the mordhau discord for griefing reporting where people put records of griefers, and get them banned for 1 week, I'm pretty sure that if they griefed in the video, they sure have already griefed a lot

They only have about 10 people employed, all of which prpbably didn't sign up to provide support. Verifying a ban isn't just looking at someone's proof, they have to look at logs too so give them a break.

601 471
 esturias

@Gambit said:
so give them a break.

They already had a months-long break and earned multiple millions of cash during that time - while the game is slowly going down.
Consideration for them being new and a small team doesn't hold up forever, especially when there is absolutely zero communication.

99 110

I'm getting the impression they just don't know how to implement a global banlist. Some hackers have been going at it for a while despite numerous reports with proof (including one of my own).

Credit where it's due: they respond really quickly if you message an admin or mod on their Discord about griefers or hackers. So I'm really curious why very obvious offenders aren't banned.

178 165
 Unlikely

So I'm really curious why very obvious offenders aren't banned.

On the evidence, it's just not a priority for the company.

Perhaps they are banning more griefers than they seem to be. There's no public list of banned players, and no public trouble-ticket system for following up on a report, so we cannot know if our impression is fair.

In the forums, we now have a welcome new feature that shows in the profile whether a user is suspended. So now, it's completely fair to say that forum moderation is very, very lenient, because you can report a user for saying something against the rules, and see them not-at-all-suspended for it. But there's still no direct response to reports, so we can only guess about whether a particular report was ignored.

13 7

@Gambit said:

@BenitoMussolini said:

They only have about 10 people employed, all of which prpbably didn't sign up to provide support. Verifying a ban isn't just looking at someone's proof, they have to look at logs too so give them a break.

well adding more mods so they can do the job would be a thing, also I don't think you need logs when you have the exact video proof with the guy placing bear traps and spikes at spawn