Mordhau

7 New Community Maps released today ! - Trailer

Baron 134 315
  • 7 Aug '19
 2cool2care

Thanks to progress made by the community, this includes TDM maps for the first time

Check out these awesome new maps :

Adamant is also being updated to version 1.2, including a new haunted underground room.
DungeonEscape is updated to version 0.48, i recommend you to check this one if you haven't yet, for the moment it's a scenic tour of the map, but it will be a modified horde mode in the future.

Congrats to the map makers for their awesome work !

A new version of the Community Map Installer is available, you will be notified on launch.

If you don't have the Community Map Installer yet, download it here (Click on MCMI1.1.0.3.exe):
https://github.com/Dimencia/MordhauCommunityMapInstaller/releases

Join us on discord to chat with the map creators, get help or test and vote for new maps before their release : https://discord.gg/x42Zp7q

The maps are hosted on this server : Community Maps Only (195.154.172.83:8090) and more to come when server owners will have uploaded the files.

34 36
  • 7 Aug '19
 NuclearWinter

Very impressive, congratulations to everyone involved. You did this all for free while Mordhau's team couldn't even make simple Deathmatch/Skirmish/TDM maps after 3 months sitting on millions of dollars. Devs, please accept my deepest fuck you for taking our money and running away.

1757 1417
  • 7 Aug '19
 Rergato

@NuclearWinter said:
Very impressive, congratulations to everyone involved. You did this all for free while Mordhau's team couldn't even make simple Deathmatch/Skirmish/TDM maps after 3 months sitting on millions of dollars. Devs, please accept my deepest fuck you for taking our money and running away.

LOL. Some of these community made maps literally looks like mat_fullbright 1.
I think the devs are just taking their time which is fine. No one took your money and ran away, you got what you paid for.

Be greatful you didn't buy DayZ back in 2013. Now THAT was taking our money and running away.

Knight 5397 7348
  • 7 Aug '19
 Humble Staff

Dropping some nostalgia bombs with those chivalry maps, great job guys.
Corsario hermoso el mapa que hiciste, te zarpaste groso capo master.

Knight 247 1086
  • 8 Aug '19
 Corsario

Great spotlight video! ^^

Gracias, Humble... hermano de la vara! 👻

3 0
  • 8 Aug '19
 FrugtheImplier

@NuclearWinter said:

Did you somehow miss the entire game that you bought? Everything from now on is just a bonus, you paid for a product, you got the product, they would have every right to just stop updating the game now. But they don't, they have been releasing updates, new content, and are actively working on more maps, a ranked mode and an SDK, and yet you are whining and claiming they ran away with the money. Fuck you, mate.

34 37

@FrugtheImplier said:

@NuclearWinter said:

Did you somehow miss the entire game that you bought? Everything from now on is just a bonus, you paid for a product, you got the product, they would have every right to just stop updating the game now. But they don't, they have been releasing updates, new content, and are actively working on more maps, a ranked mode and an SDK, and yet you are whining and claiming they ran away with the money. Fuck you, mate.

So who's the dev from France? Nice alt account.

The game was undeniably released in an unfinished state. Look at the average player count today with how many copies were sold. It's a joke.

1757 1417
  • 8 Aug '19
 Rergato

@KonyHawkProSlaver said:

@FrugtheImplier said:

@NuclearWinter said:

The game was undeniably released in an unfinished state. Look at the average player count today with how many copies were sold. It's a joke.

Now you're making a whole different point. First you said they took our money and ran away, and now you're saying it was simply released in an unfinished state, which I can agree with. Fuck off with the exaggerations, you gamers are the worst when it comes to exaggerating

34 37

Plouplou deserves a big thanks for making all this possible pre-SDK.

Knight 117 246
  • 8 Aug '19
 Radfox

That trailer gave me so much nostalgia! Thanks to everyone who participated in this, obviously a lot of hard work was put into this!

Is there a way I can get these maps up and running on my server?

1624 1202
  • 8 Aug '19
 esturias

Good job with those maps, some of those look quite nice.

However, those videos need to be longer. No chance to get a proper impression of a map when you only see parts of it for just a few seconds...

34 37

@Rergato said:

@KonyHawkProSlaver said:

@FrugtheImplier said:

@NuclearWinter said:

Now you're making a whole different point. First you said they took our money and ran away, and now you're saying it was simply released in an unfinished state, which I can agree with. Fuck off with the exaggerations, you gamers are the worst when it comes to exaggerating

Someone else posted that, you dingus, not me.

1315 2881
  • 8 Aug '19
 Monsteri

Great job with grasslands @corsario

3 0
  • 8 Aug '19
 FrugtheImplier

@KonyHawkProSlaver said:

@FrugtheImplier said:

@NuclearWinter said:

"Someone disagrees with me, they must be an alt account, there is no way someone could legitimately disagree with me"
xd

Knight 247 1086
  • 8 Aug '19
 Corsario

@Monsteri said:
Great job with grasslands @corsario

Thx Monsteri! I'll have some FFA and SKM variants done soon, because I feel the map is good for tournaments and suitable for small player numbers too.

3 0
  • 8 Aug '19
 FrugtheImplier

Double post, sorry.

367 341
  • 8 Aug '19
 Peacerer

Oh, what a game Mordhau could have been...