Mordhau

[Suggestion] Increase to the point system

942 292

when i found out about this game i was excited to be able to be the Warrior i wanted to be seeing the main page and the welcoming

FREEDOM OF CHOICE
Create your suit of armor: pick from gloves, arms, shoulders, chest pieces, legs, boots, helmets, and more. Color each piece to your liking and select a metal tint. Be anything from a viking to a crusader, or even a sharpshooting archer.

but 16 points limits what i can be on the home page it shows many combinations id love one that stands out is the gentleman with 2/3/3 and Zweihander another being the Man in 3/3/3 with a polearm of some sort and a bastard sword and so it got me thinking why not increase the points to 20 or 25 this would alow enough points to truly customize the arms and Armour of YOUR charecter i personaly would love to beable to be in 3/3/3 with a Zweihander or Halberd

there will be some abuse to a increase of points but since most of the perks in the game are a no more than a slight annoyance to overcome it wouldn't affect much

will there be some "overpowered" combos of course but at the end of the day skill is the true feat of this game.

ive wanted to be able to be a Knight with a big ass sword. and a increase of points would give me and the other players the freedom to be what they want, we can pick up weapons from the field why not carry what we want into it right away instead of reliaing on the death of a teammate or enemy to get it

Duchess 6857 9820
  • 7 Aug
 Sir Zombie

Increasing the amount of points just decreases the amount of choices you need to make. No reason not to go 3/3/3, no reason not to choose a giant weapon or two, no need not to choose dodge, bloodlust etc.

1339 1398

@Antoniokontos said:
ive wanted to be able to be a Knight with a big ass sword. and a increase of points would give me and the other players the freedom to be what they want, we can pick up weapons from the field why not carry what we want into it right away instead of reliaing on the death of a teammate or enemy to get it

That's an argument to completely do away with the point-buy system. But that would require for all weapons to be equally powerful.