Mordhau

Why have i been banned, and how do i appeal?

2 0

Today i got TKed by someone so i mentioned it on chat and they votekicked me, this has been happening ALOT.. someone spiked our spawn and i kill them votekick. someone kicks me off ballista and kills me, take revenge votekick. some speedy war axe dude comes infront of me while im dragging my zwei votekick.

ive been playing for like 1 week till 6-8AM and i get votekicked by trolls about 3 to 5 times a day its disgusting, and now i get banned?
i honestly love this game and me my friend almost everyday duel eachother to see whos better, i actully laugh while playing this game
im so sad right now.. im so desperate to play i might try to buy another copy on another account, but i dont want it to come to that..

TLDR ive been falsly banned how can i appeal ; (

2 0

(my name is joke, i dont actully TK lol)

243 139

why am i getting "why was i banned for using aimbot"-vibes here.
remember that game Overwatch? after they perform banwaves the cheaters go on various websites to justify using various kinds of hacks, and genuinely don't think they've done anything wrong.

i am getting those vibes here... we're not getting the full story, are we?

1334 1389

You have either been banned because of VAC. In that case the ban might be because of something you did weeks ago and you have no easy way to repeal it. Or you have been banned from official servers. In that case you should contact a mod directly. Appealing bans publicly is against the rules of the forum. Keep in mind that those bans are performed manually. The mods are usually very lenient, so it's very likely that you deserved it.

Knight 210 505
  • 7 Aug
 Duckalot

Contact a moderator via PM or in discord.
Like mike said, public appeals are against the rules

Knight 210 505
  • 7 Aug
 Duckalot

This topic has been closed.