Mordhau

feather helmet unplayable in 3rd person

942 291

tbh my goal is to own everything even when i dont use it thats why i hate my Moon Halberd

1337 1390

@Hzpnotoad said:
What a cesspool of a community. It is as repulsive as its reputation. The first reply was a from grown man that watches kids cartoons condescending to me.

It is interesting to get a glimpse of these insulated subcultures of misfits. I see here playing in third person is considered haram so all the kids show how cool they are to the hive by condemning it.

As if Futurama wasn't a cartoon as well. :D

You are not the adult in the room. You are talking about hive minds and try to drag Islam into your lack of foresight

That's actually a pun because your sight forward is blocked by the plume. Get it? Hahah...

Lazy has made fun of many people. You can acknowledge that you were a dumbass - it happens to everyone at some point - and laugh with him or you can double down on your rage and make an even bigger fool of yourself. Your choice.

942 291

yeah its sort of a right of passage in this forum im probably the worst at coming up with good ideas on this site but you got to learn to adapt to our little cesspit before you can thrive in toxicity of our city

1757 1412
  • 7 Aug
 Rergato

@Hzpnotoad said:
What a cesspool of a community. It is as repulsive as its reputation. The first reply was a from grown man that watches kids cartoons condescending to me.

It is interesting to get a glimpse of these insulated subcultures of misfits. I see here playing in third person is considered haram so all the kids show how cool they are to the hive by condemning it.

At least it's not as bad as four-chan.

Knight 100 370
  • 7 Aug
 McMercy

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Hzpnotoad said:

lmao incredibly angry creature

Good catch Lazy. I have collected him to the zoo

307 239
  • 12 Aug
 LoPan

@Odd said:

@Xanith said:
time to take off the training wheels

tbh shield is kinda of what the training wheels are.

3rd person for players that are deaf as fuck

No high end players rely on grunts because accels will hit you mid grunt.

1st person is better for everything except fists. This is coming from someone w 600 hours who spend his first 100-150 hours playing 3rd stupidly for wotr nostalgia.

307 239
  • 12 Aug
 LoPan

@Hzpnotoad said:

Tried too hard to sound smart and use big words. Fucked up basic grammar and English and sounded stupid instead 🤷🏻‍♂️

942 291

whats wotr

Knight 7573 13872
  • 13 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

War of the Roses