Mordhau

It would be great if we had Spanish voices and more languages spoken

3 3
 Desold

It's great to hear soldiers speaking English but the age of Mordhau we have more knights in Europe. Castilians (with others kingdoms in Iberian Peninsula) was fighting against Muslims in hundreds of battles with Navas of Tolosa as reference and they fought beetwen their selves as well. We should enjoy old Spanish in Mordhau too and maybe, more languages like old Italian, french, etc.

3 3
 Desold

@Desold said:
It's great to hear soldiers speaking English but the age of Mordhau we have more knights in Europe. Castilians (with others kingdoms in Iberian Peninsula) was fighting against Muslims in hundreds of battles with Navas of Tolosa as reference and they fought beetwen their selves as well. We should enjoy old Spanish in Mordhau too and maybe, more languages like old Italian, french, etc.

By the way. I can help you with these things. I am from Spain. I know history, I was working on TV and radio and I am now Android developer. I know dubbing professionals to do this.

Regards.

88 65
  • 20 Aug
 Threule

I mean we have two mediterranean maps now, we could use some voices and maybe weapons.

And even arab faces

25 19
  • 20 Aug
 Krtex

i doubt it's a priority anytime soon, but i think it would be great for gameplay if there were more languages that you could set to teams, so you could differentiate friend from foe by voicelines. For example i would set my team's language to english and enemy's language to spanish; so if i'm fighting someone and hear english from behind, i know that there is a teammate behind me and i don't have to turn around in the middle of a fight just to check if it's a friend or foe.

728 547
  • 20 Aug
 esturias

Save that idea and come back in case they managed to get the game back on track and running again. Right now they are (hopefully) busy with other things...

88 65
  • 20 Aug
 Threule

@Krtex said:
i doubt it's a priority anytime soon, but i think it would be great for gameplay if there were more languages that you could set to teams, so you could differentiate friend from foe by voicelines. For example i would set my team's language to english and enemy's language to spanish; so if i'm fighting someone and hear english from behind, i know that there is a teammate behind me and i don't have to turn around in the middle of a fight just to check if it's a friend or foe.

That's actually a great fucking idea

3 3
  • 27 Sep
 Desold

@esturias said:
Save that idea and come back in case they managed to get the game back on track and running again. Right now they are (hopefully) busy with other things...

I will

1 0
  • 10 Oct
 Methwizard

german accent, french accent, scandinavian accent would be welcome additions