Mordhau

How these happen? Loadout forms

5 0

I want to learn about these 2 loadout. I could not find them in internet. Anyone know them?

fffff.png
saff.png

Knight 7441 13574

The first image is someone who backed the kickstarter at a high tier, I forget which one. The gloves and helmet are unique to those people.

I'm not sure what you're referring to in the 2nd image. The pauldrons he has on? Or the weirdo with all the different colors?

1241 3680

@mordhauguys said:
saff.png

shredder realizing he forgot his helmet before ambushing a ninja turtle 1989

5 0

@ToLazy4Name said:
The first image is someone who backed the kickstarter at a high tier, I forget which one. The gloves and helmet are unique to those people.

I'm not sure what you're referring to in the 2nd image. The pauldrons he has on? Or the weirdo with all the different colors?

yes i am talking about weirdo different colors

Knight 7441 13574

@mordhauguys said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Leather items for some reason can have alot of colors that you can't otherwise get in team modes.

5 0

@ToLazy4Name said:

@mordhauguys said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Leather items for some reason can have alot of colors that you can't otherwise get in team modes.

it is team mode. do you know what are those letter items i found one of them that level 1 horse leg

Knight 7441 13574

@mordhauguys said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@mordhauguys said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

it is team mode. do you know what are those letter items i found one of them that level 1 horse leg

Leather pauldrons, leather lamellar cuirass, splinted leggings, some form of leather gloves, splinted arms, peasant hat and some weirdo boots

850 246

anyone else play with team colors off