• 3 Aug
 CarnifeX

again this "OA" whatever Clan...

78 24
  • 4 Aug
 2B

@CarnifeX said:

Might be because I'm still new to the Game, but can someone explain to me the "Cheating" in this? Only thing I saw was the one dude with just a Kite Shield and Holding Block.

Knight 529 1849

It is a Chivalry clan, but we have had cases of cheaters or griefers putting a clan tag in their name despite not being part of that clan, so do not be too trusting of such details.

And when it comes to blatant cheaters such as this one, reporting them is likely unnecessary. By this point I am sure the anti-cheat would catch anyone using the autoparry hack, because it is very ubiquitous compared to the other known cheats.

78 24
  • 4 Aug
 2B

@LuxCandidus said:
It is a Chivalry clan, but we have had cases of cheaters or griefers putting a clan tag in their name despite not being part of that clan, so do not be too trusting of such details.

And when it comes to blatant cheaters such as this one, reporting them is likely unnecessary. By this point I am sure the anti-cheat would catch anyone using the autoparry hack, because it is very ubiquitous compared to the other known cheats.

Wait... Auto Parry Hacks? Those exist? So they can Block any move, or am is it that they can always Parry?

Knight 529 1849

@2B said:
Wait... Auto Parry Hacks? Those exist? So they can Block any move, or am is it that they can always Parry?

It is what you see in that video, just a cheat that automatically performs a parry when you are about to get hit. If the attack is coming from behind you or from your side, it will instantly rotate you.

The delicious irony here is that, like most currently available cheats, it actually disadvantages you, on top of making you look like a clown. When the cheat is spinning you around and parrying for you, not only do you not have any vision, you cannot even do anything. You just wait until you get disarmed, and die.

Every person I have run into that uses this cheat would just die repeatedly and then get votekicked. Imagine paying money for that.

274 320
  • 4 Aug
 DrGert

Jesus.. how can you hack and still be that bad

850 246

@2B said:

@CarnifeX said:

Might be because I'm still new to the Game, but can someone explain to me the "Cheating" in this? Only thing I saw was the one dude with just a Kite Shield and Holding Block.

the guy hes spectating is duing full 360 parries and stabs the kite shield guy wasent the cheater

3 2

@LuxCandidus said:

@2B said:

It is what you see in that video, just a cheat that automatically performs a parry when you are about to get hit. If the attack is coming from behind you or from your side, it will instantly rotate you.

The delicious irony here is that, like most currently available cheats, it actually disadvantages you, on top of making you look like a clown. When the cheat is spinning you around and parrying for you, not only do you not have any vision, you cannot even do anything. You just wait until you get disarmed, and die.

Every person I have run into that uses this cheat would just die repeatedly and then get votekicked. Imagine paying money for that.

But this guy had KD like 50/5 :D

51 23
  • 4 Aug
 Odd

@2B said:

@CarnifeX said:

The flickering which is his cheats making him flick towards enemys that he can't see meaning he could just fight 1v5, Him blocking automatically so you can't trick him into blocking by accident. He basically having a program do all the things you need skill and experience to do.

243 139

Ban IP.
Once a cheater - always a cheater, and the last thing that teaches them not to cheat is an account ban... they usually have a sock puppet account already ready to go in case their account gets banned for hacking, so they are right back to their old shenanigans 5 minutes after a ban.

cheating is the one thing that i find unacceptable in games on all levels. Its the one offense that fairly warrants an IP ban.

243 139

imagine having such a shithead in your clan... OA ban people for the N-word but invite blatant cheaters into their ranks, and this ain't the first time we see this being the case.

imagine being such a shitty clan that to have any relevance, or reputation, if you will, as "skilled" players is to bloat your ranks with the scum of the gaming world.

i wonder which player from OLD ALLIANCE will be busted doing something scummy next.

850 246

well thats the issue now with VPNs youll never no what IP they are using

1242 1281

1st: It takes less than 5 minutes to get a new IP. It's probably pretty close to one or half a minute. Just restart the router.

2nd: What makes you think the cheater was part of OA? It's probably just some troll adding two letters to their name. They could also name themselves "ZugZug" and I wouldn't blame you for it.

850 246

i was looking at the steam carts and we lost 54% of the player base in July lol

243 139

@SWSeriousMike said:
1st: It takes less than 5 minutes to get a new IP. It's probably pretty close to one or half a minute. Just restart the router.

2nd: What makes you think the cheater was part of OA? It's probably just some troll adding two letters to their name. They could also name themselves "ZugZug" and I wouldn't blame you for it.

its been happening too many times for it to be simple trolls, if that is what you are implying.
people can take my name and impersonate me all they want, i don't give a shit. i'm not in a clan. i'm not running a clan.. i have no reputation to soil.

edit: spelling

Count 17 16
  • 5 Aug
 Random428

I also saw this guy and reported him. He's using the same names as another account which was already banned for the same cheat. It's unlikely that he's part of OA... more chance that he got kicked out and wants to get back at them by using their tag and making them look bad.

When you save a video, also open the scoreboard to show which server you're on and open the console to show the playerlist so you can tie the video to the Steam account of the cheater.

(Well, I tried to report him but finding an active mod isn't easy. How many mods are there for all these servers? It seems like 4 or 5 and most or those are not very active.)

3 2

Saw him in game yesterday. Nice.

205 197
  • 13 Aug
 LoPan

Yeah, they tend to turn it off or simply stop dueling and play lute or glitch the map and do dumb shit for the rest of the round if not flat out leave when called on it. I’ve come to see that it’s more effective to not say anything and simply compliment them on their skill while recording the entire time. Then she’s that shit to a mod on the dL.

The cheaters are getting smarter unfortunately.

Sellsword 663 2092
  • 13 Aug
 Goof

@Antoniokontos said:
i was looking at the steam carts and we lost 54% of the player base in July lol

Wasn't that due to the ban wave?