Mordhau

[Release] Frankensteiner - Create Asymmetric Faces

15 21
 Dealman

Finally after a lot of procrastination and surviving a week of unbearably hot weather - I think I've got the new version of Mordhau Frankenstein to a state where I think it's fairly bueno.

It's completely re-written from scratch and now targeted for a minimum of .NET Framework 4.5.0 instead of 4.7.2. So it should now be usable by Windows 8 users!

Feel free to report any bugs and provide feedback!

Download

Download V1.3.0.0

Screenshots

Nothing Yet :(

Videos

Nothing Yet :(

New Features

• New Mercenary List
    • Multi-Selection
    • Shortcut Keys (Optional, Keybinds Further down)
  • Re-designed Mercenary Editor
    • 1 List Instead of 3
    • Values Grouped for Readability
    • Placeholder Text for Value Descriptions (Comes later once I've experimented a bit)
  • Improved Saving & Backup System
    • ZIP Backup Size Can be Limited
  • Better Conflict Detection
    • Conflicts Can be Compared and Resolved
  • Cleaner Code
  • GitHub Release!

Mercenary List Keybinds

• Edit: Enter/Return (Does Not Support Multi-Selection)
  • Revert: CTRL+Z (Supports Multi-Selection)
  • Save: CTRL+S (Supports Multi-Selection)
  • Export: CTRL+E (Supports Multi-Selection)
  • Import: CTRL+I
  • Frankenstein: CTRL+F (Supports Multi-Selection)
  • Randomize: CTRL+R (Supports Multi-Selection)
  • Copy Face: CTRL+C (Does Not Support Multi-Selection)
  • Paste Face: CTRL+V (Does Not Support Multi-Selection)

Disclaimer

Use at your own risk, while I've tried to make it as safe as possible - there's no guarantee that it may somehow corrupt the config file.

That said, it does frequently create backups so long as you have the option(s) enabled - so should something get corrupted, restore a backup.

Knight 156 966

Good job, hope a forum mod will pin that to give it the attention it deserves.

For the people who might be wondering how powerful this tool is, "kongo_otto" from reddit posted this pic a month ago :

iqCN1vx.jpg

1 7
  • 3 Aug
 Poncho

629760_screenshots_20190704144644_1.jpg

Thank you most kindly!

954 302

this is why i FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME

713 542
  • 4 Aug
 esturias

But teh histerical accurecy!!1

Jokes aside - good job. Funny looks.
I just hope it doesn't allow people to fully "glitch out" the faces, they should keep looking like faces...

15 21
  • 4 Aug
 Dealman

@esturias said:
But teh histerical accurecy!!1

Jokes aside - good job. Funny looks.
I just hope it doesn't allow people to fully "glitch out" the faces, they should keep looking like faces...

I don't think so, the values are limited. And as for historical accuracy, I'm sure there were a few disfigured peasants here and there ;)

2 3
  • 4 Aug
 VAMACI

629760_screenshots_20190803192428_1.jpg

Well met.

15 21
  • 5 Aug
 Dealman

@VAMACI said:
629760_screenshots_20190803192428_1.jpg

Well met.

Looks like he had a good night out!

247 145

i have a question; will this mod fuck up my handsome characters too? or will i be able to determine who gets to be ugly between them individually?
i would hate to download the program only to have all of my current characters mongolified by accident.
if this isn't the case i'll download the mod/program asap.

15 21
  • 5 Aug
 Dealman

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:
i have a question; will this mod fuck up my handsome characters too? or will i be able to determine who gets to be ugly between them individually?
i would hate to download the program only to have all of my current characters mongolified by accident.

So long as you don't edit them, you're perfectly fine. It looks like this:
https://i.imgur.com/6n65eOK.png

247 145

@Dealman said:

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:

So long as you don't edit them, you're perfectly fine. It looks like this:
https://i.imgur.com/6n65eOK.png

oh cool :D well that seems user friendly enough. time to produce some monsters.

2 3
  • 6 Aug
 VAMACI

Will it be possible to have previews of the faces in some way in the future?

15 21
  • 6 Aug
 Dealman

@VAMACI said:
Will it be possible to have previews of the faces in some way in the future?

If only. I'd need to use the same meshes as they do and also know exactly how their face customization system works. At best it might be possible to edit it via memory editing. But dunno if that might trigger VAC or some other anti-cheat mechanic - so I'd rather not fiddle with that.

15 21
  • 14 Aug
 Dealman

New "Mass Creator Update" is live, you can now easily create hundreds of mercenaries with random/frankenstein modifiers to more efficiently find that one messed up face you always wanted!

3 0
  • 15 Aug
 Clem1710

Hi, I have created 100 mercenaries with the mass creator, but I didn't find any way to delete them quickly. I can't select several mercenaries with the mouse. So how can I multi select ?

3 0
  • 18 Aug
 Measxe

i've got the same problem as CLEM1710. Please make it so you can click and drag to select mercenaries and delete them all at once.

Knight 14 7

Mass deleting works fine. Just shift or control click.

15 21
  • 23 Aug
 Dealman

@Clem1710 said:
Hi, I have created 100 mercenaries with the mass creator, but I didn't find any way to delete them quickly. I can't select several mercenaries with the mouse. So how can I multi select ?

@Measxe said:
i've got the same problem as CLEM1710. Please make it so you can click and drag to select mercenaries and delete them all at once.

You can select multiple entries via the same method as most other multi selections work.

CTRL + LMB - Select individual mercenaries.
SHIFT + LMB - Select all mercenaries between the first and second selection.

You can also mix these. For example if you do CTRL+LMB to select Mercenary 1 and Mercenary 3, you can then also press SHIFT and click Mercenary 6 - it will then select all the mercenaries between 3 and 6 as well.

I could probably add a separate keybind to select all mass created mercenaries automagically if that helps.

3 0
  • 23 Aug
 Measxe

Okay thanks!
That woud be very handy nice to have

3 0
  • 25 Aug
 Clem1710

@Dealman said:

@Clem1710 said:

@Measxe said:

You can select multiple entries via the same method as most other multi selections work.

CTRL + LMB - Select individual mercenaries.
SHIFT + LMB - Select all mercenaries between the first and second selection.

You can also mix these. For example if you do CTRL+LMB to select Mercenary 1 and Mercenary 3, you can then also press SHIFT and click Mercenary 6 - it will then select all the mercenaries between 3 and 6 as well.

I could probably add a separate keybind to select all mass created mercenaries automagically if that helps.

Thank you very much!