U mean chargeland?

Count 3976 8339
  • 20 Feb '16
 TheDankestMeme

This is a very sexy balista

Count 4205 9821
  • 21 Feb '16
 DerFurst

With every update, my faith in this game's success is reinforced. Everything I want and more is being made. I'm grateful for Mordhau. Games like this happen once in a decade.

Knight 9 17
  • 21 Feb '16
 Badger

Looks incredible. So much hype!

139 134
  • 22 Feb '16
 Waterboy

Sweet vid, coming along wonderfully. Animations seem to be smoother every update.

Baron 13 9
  • 24 Feb '16
 sesstreets

This is amazing!!!!

• 25 Feb '16
 MrRag
This comment was deleted.
Baron 495 1381

Looks are great indeed. crossing fingers I hope audio is a smash as well.

image.jpg

Conscript 4564 6302
  • 15 Mar '16
 vanguard

I wanna see how these other vehicles will operate, can't wait to play this!

The shoulder movement on the last video seems kinda robotic imo, the left-right-left movement of the shoulders. I think it just needs to be a bit more subtle, maybe add more up and down movement to the arms, to give some weight to the weapon he is using you see. Video is too short, need big video pls to see things better

15 13
  • 13 May '16
 KGMNerdBRUTAL

The older Chivalry players will remember how buggy the character model became when you tried to use balistas back in the previous versions.

307 336
  • 13 May '16
 BearGrylls

@KGMNerdBRUTAL said:
The older Chivalry players will remember how buggy the character model became when you tried to use balistas back in the previous versions.

Those were the good old days.

Knight 936 952
  • 13 May '16
 afiNity

I tried to forget that

307 336
  • 14 May '16
 BearGrylls

Even that sweet first person death?

Baron 51 53
  • 15 May '16
 Mason

This looks amazing, this game is going to be so awesome.

Duke 754 1201
  • 16 May '16
 Stumpy

Gives me the mordgasm.. Cant wait to play this game! Keep up the good work! And keep the fluidness in the game, its what got me hooked. Too many medieval games where it is so clunky.

3 4
  • 16 May '16
 Paban

Looks amazing! Can't wait to use it.

Knight 105 275
  • 17 May '16
 Ser Arthur Dayne

Man I am so hyped for this game and hope to be a part of it.... If there is an alpha for the game let me know, I am pretty good at chivalry and hope to see if my skills are as good in this game. The combat is unreal, graphics amazing, and overall your team is doing the best it can do. If there is a pre order I'm going to get it for sure. Keep up the good work and hope you release a beta for us to try out.

Knight 7768 14327
  • 17 May '16
 ToLazy4Name

@DarthQuinn said: If there is a pre order I'm going to get it for sure. Keep up the good work and hope you release a beta for us to try out.

They're currently planning to have a kickstarter at some point during this summer, so stick around and enjoy the (hopefully short) wait.

1 1
  • 19 May '16
 FINALND

I'd buy this game right now. That's how good it looks.

Knight 3 5
  • 20 May '16
 banMordhau

@marox I follow early development of another game built in UE4 and they've struggled for a month building their own netcode system to handle "emplacements" (essentially the same as vehicles except you only interact with them and not move around). They said UE4's netcode doesn't handle vehicles or interacting with "emplacements". How did you manage to get ballista working with UE4 netcode?