Mordhau

Journalists are bad thread

13 12
  • 3 Aug
 DonPelayo

I hate them, and they're stupid. Why do they think they can persuade everyone to believe what they do? Why don't they just get a hobby?

Knight 626 957

I agree almost all mainstrem journalists just create clickbait articles with false or misleading information wanting to create drama. Some journalists do their job properly but the ones who make these crap articles could ruin peoples lives, and they I dislike.

Knight 7441 13574

wtf is this racist bigot thread crushles I demand you silence these sexists

672 542

@ToLazy4Name said:
wtf is this racist bigot thread crushles I demand you silence these sexists

Woah >_> .... no need to get all SJW on us with the censorship. Are u triggered? U sound triggered, pal.

1242 1281

I for one wouldn't like to buy every game to see if I like it. Journalism saves me time and money.

497 380
  • 4 Aug
 esturias

Too much generalisation.
The problem just is that the bad ones stick out most as they get most publicity with their clickbait nonsense.
Besides that, not every random bob writing random words on a random internet portal should be called a journalist.

btw: The articles about Mordhau still had a true core, but instead of learning from that, people were busy proving those points and being all butthurt about the nonsensical parts.

1756 1406
  • 5 Aug
 Rergato

Would you rather them gun down families? Because that’s what alt-right trump worshipping white supremacist losers do to show the world their opinion

Knight 626 957

@Rergato said:
Would you rather them gun down families? Because that’s what alt-right trump worshipping white supremacist losers do to show the world their opinion

lol wtf is this comparison.

Sellsword 663 2092
 Goof

Games "journalist" : Plays Mordhau for 15 minutes

"As a hardcore supporter of Mordhau since Slasher..."

Knight 7441 13574

@Rergato said:

Joey what's going on bud are you okay