Mordhau

Auto GF

57 26
  • 2 Aug
 Odd

Could someone make a script which could make it so every-time you die you post "GF" in chat?

Count 788 3012
Conscript 674 1494

weird way to search for girlfriend

706 540
  • 2 Aug
 esturias

Hell no. No nonsense spam.
Why would you even want that? Are you the kind of guy who posts "gg" after EVERY match, even the most boring roflstomps?

197 390

why not show some commitment and type it manually everytime

1 0
  • 2 Aug
 Yunkster

i hate people who type gf in chat even though it wasn't a gf
because now i'm obligated to stop moving and to type gf back

just like, play the game

Knight 651 994

@Yunkster said:

just like, play the game

or you could not reply?

6 34

i never use the chat NEVER... always keep on your toes or else some naked retard with a maul will come in and crack ur skull from behind and u will look like an idiot..... its so much cooler if u parry and then feint him and then make him panic and run away like the LITTLE FUCKING FAGGOT HE IS dont even have to chase him down because he is a weakling and knows you are not to be trifled with..... u understand noob? im BETTER THAN U!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!!

86 25
  • 3 Aug
 CazzyVR

@esturias said:
Hell no. No nonsense spam.
Why would you even want that? Are you the kind of guy who posts "gg" after EVERY match, even the most boring roflstomps?

Yah, I may not Rage Quit as much as I used too, but as a relative New Player even I notice when some matches aren't even a Fight, just a Slaughter

86 25
  • 3 Aug
 CazzyVR

@VampireDuck said:

@Yunkster said:

just like, play the game

or you could not reply?

Remember the simpler times when you Teabagged or "Get Rekt/Fcked" in the Chat because you actually Outplayed or Outsmarted your Opponent? Nowadays... get Mauled from behind by a Guy you didn't know was even there and the guy who didn't kill you starts Teabagging and saying to "Get Fcked Noob"

178 165
  • 3 Aug
 Unlikely

An automated gesture of politeness isn't really a gesture of politeness any more, is it?