Mordhau

Is Crossroads (frontline) supposed to be unbalanced?

65 41
  • 13 Aug
 Budd

@Antoniokontos said:

@LoBurattinovuolevino said:

@Antoniokontos said:

@Antoniokontos said:

Crossroad just doesn't work as a horse map, I suggested to divide it in 2 different maps, remove the castle from the map, put some props and destroyed walls around and leave it as a cool deathmatch map with horse+infantry fight

As in crossroad's castle you can fall to death from bridges, walls and towers, I think it would be cool to put it on a windy mountain peak where players can fall into oblivion, a different and cool setting

Horse riders are there to stop people getting into the castle so those in there can deal with little resistance when holding the point

which is basically spawncamping

its a valid strategy ill do anything so long as it means victory

which ruins the game for about half of the players

then so be it they will learn to counter it or they will suffer its their choice

explain to me how you counter spawn camping

850 246

billhook and spikes

23 10

@Antoniokontos said:
billhook and spikes

they don't work well

497 380
  • 13 Aug
 esturias

@Antoniokontos said:
billhook and spikes

Doesn't stop the horses from being balancebreaking and doesn't stop the map from being horribly unbalanced and bad.

850 246

nothing will stop people complaining either

26 54

ez balance measures:

• make blue ballista able to target ruins (as it could on release), this was their ace in the hole and return for getting a shittier entrance into the map
  • add a narrow staircase up the wall for blue from spawn where the ladders presently are
  • raise mortar onto a platform accessed by ladder, extend firing arc
  • add another mortar with an identical setup on the other side of the map covering the approach to red spawn (for the Lord hates horses and so should you)
34 32
  • 14 Aug
 sneakers

@SWSeriousMike said:
Yes. It was too balanced when it was released so they adjusted it to better fit their vision.
When Taiga was overhauled the game was lacking a completely one-sided shitshow map. Crossroads was made to fill that void. And I have to say they outdid themselves with it.

Way to make shit hole development seem like it was done on purpose.
Man you boot lickers are amazing at coming up with bullshit.

1242 1281

You need a vacation, dude. A relaxing trip to some nice place. Seems like you lost track of what's important in life. You are raging far too hard in this forum. I doubt that is healthy.

850 246

agreed id recommend going to Herat, Afghanistan great place to visit

1242 1281

I'm sure Australia has many beautiful places as well. He wouldn't have to travel that far.

850 246

ooo ive always wanted to go to Australia heard some great things

1242 1281

Now imagine living there and still being angry because of Mordhau. :D

38 66
  • 14 Aug
 Zeratul

@SWSeriousMike said:
Now imagine living there and still being angry because of Mordhau. :D

Imagine being a twat like you... that must be almost impossible to bear. Can you even look in the mirror without vomiting?

850 246

zera whats wrong, do you need to talk?

31 7
  • 14 Aug
 norshin

@sneakers said:

@SWSeriousMike said:
Yes. It was too balanced when it was released so they adjusted it to better fit their vision.
When Taiga was overhauled the game was lacking a completely one-sided shitshow map. Crossroads was made to fill that void. And I have to say they outdid themselves with it.

Way to make shit hole development seem like it was done on purpose.
Man you boot lickers are amazing at coming up with bullshit.

That message was sarcastic bro

38 66
  • 14 Aug
 Zeratul

@Antoniokontos said:

I fucking hate disgusting leftist twats like him. And i didnt sleep well last night. so Im fucking pissed off. I think i might murder somebody today.

850 246

is murder really the solution to your problems PM me if you want to talk

31 7
  • 14 Aug
 norshin

@Zeratul said:

@Antoniokontos said:

I fucking hate disgusting leftist twats like him. And i didnt sleep well last night. so Im fucking pissed off. I think i might murder somebody today.

Just don't go shoot up some place. You look the type.

850 246

already can see the headline "Racist Mordhau player goes on rampage"