Mordhau

EXTREME drags need a nerf

Knight 7768 14313
  • 3 Aug '19
 ToLazy4Name

@Badass_Ben said:

@ToLazy4Name said:
I honestly have no other thing to call you people other than "stupid"

Realism can go well with a game, yes, but realism does not equal good game mechanics. Saying "this game mechanic is bad because it's unrealistic" is not a fucking argument. Mordhau is not realistic, it is not attempting to be realistic, and it is not a game that prioritizes realism over actually good gameplay.

You are literally contradicting yourself in your own post
"Realism can go well with a game"
"Realism does not equal good game mechanics"

that isn't a contradiction holy shit why am I cursed to speak to such creatures

I give up, if your reading comprehension is this poor then there is no reason for me to continue speaking with you

86 42
  • 3 Aug '19
 Badass_Ben

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Badass_Ben said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Realism can go well with a game, yes, but realism does not equal good game mechanics. Saying "this game mechanic is bad because it's unrealistic" is not a fucking argument. Mordhau is not realistic, it is not attempting to be realistic, and it is not a game that prioritizes realism over actually good gameplay.

I give up, if your reading comprehension is this poor then there is no reason for me to continue speaking with you

Says the troll

147 55
  • 3 Aug '19
 CazzyVR

@Badass_Ben said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Badass_Ben said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Says the troll

Why you think most people have him Blocked or Ignore him? He thinks because he has a "High Ranking" or whatever in he Forums makes his Opinion better then yours. It's proven when he reads a Comment that Disagrees with his, as soon as he reads a part he disagrees with he always says "I had to stop reading and am going to urge you to stop posting such Idiocy". I don't think I've ever seen him once argue against a Differing Opinion without resorting to Insults or "You're Stupid/Imma stop Reading".

1816 1899
  • 3 Aug '19
 SWSeriousMike

@ToLazy4Name said:

Have you made fun of gypsies recently?

147 55
  • 3 Aug '19
 CazzyVR

@SWSeriousMike said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Fun Fact... we are all Gypsies... my Proof? How do you know you aren't one? Because a Person who does not know they are a Gypsy does not know they are a Gypsy.

1816 1899
  • 3 Aug '19
 SWSeriousMike

That's neither fun nor a fact. Why do you lie to me?

Knight 7768 14313
  • 3 Aug '19
 ToLazy4Name

@SWSeriousMike said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

i'd feel alot better about these creatures being allowed to exist if I could blame my ills on the cursed gypsies, but unfortunately no I have not made fun of any recently

why can't I be a mod so I can abuse my authority and just ban these weirdos for annoying me smh

6 2
  • 4 Aug '19
 Pickupsticks

@Goatie said:
I agree some of the fucked up ones need to go. There are so many insta attacks and drags that don't look right that's it's kinda off-putting even coming from almost 3k hours in chiv. I like drags and accels but I don't want to play a game of insta hits and delays that dont match up to what you see again, I'd rather just not play melee if it's going to repeat chiv like that.

Doesn't help most of the insta attacks from messer/axes ect end up being red parries.

6 2
  • 4 Aug '19
 Pickupsticks

@ToLazy4Name said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

i'd feel alot better about these creatures being allowed to exist if I could blame my ills on the cursed gypsies, but unfortunately no I have not made fun of any recently

why can't I be a mod so I can abuse my authority and just ban these weirdos for annoying me smh

Why do you go thread to thread being mad? are you OK?

Knight 7768 14313
  • 4 Aug '19
 ToLazy4Name

@Pickupsticks said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Why do you go thread to thread being mad?

because i'm mad

957 310
  • 4 Aug '19
 Antoniokontos

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:
how about introducing more forms of flinching.
personally i think its fucking retarded that a glancing blow makes my character model break his spine in pain as he flinches from the GLANCING blow... its kind of implied in the phrase "GLANCING blow" that the swing is ineffective to the point where it might as well have been a miss, but no, my character wreathes in anguish because literally a scratch to his heel determined that he should do so, and for no other reason.

how about introducing a short-term flinch for shit like that, rather than give us a full-blown "YOU WERE HIT" flinch? like perhaps just a 0.1 second flinch rather than the full 0.5-1 second flinch that occurs when this GLANCING BLOW happens?

hey hey, its only been about 3-4 months now devs, take your time, definitely no rush, you've only lost like 900.000 players over the course of the past few months due to your absolutely slow inactions.

oh and fucking fix input delay already, its gotten to the point where 50% of my mouse clicks don't register on frontline maps due to what i hope is lag, but suspect is input delay.
No, i am not being flinched, i am not parrying and missing my riposte window, i am straight up experiencing a total lack of input! like sometimes my fucking combos are broken for no reason at all, all because my mouse decides its a bit sleepy in this current millisecond. getting REALLY sick of it now.

you ever bump your knee into a table that shit will break the fibers of your soul

Duke 2266 4010
  • 4 Aug '19
 Huggles

@Badass_Ben said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Bro a philosophy 101 class would serve you well.

Those are not contradictions.

Saying something can be good does not mean agreeing that it is good in all cases no matter what.

I like ice cream. I also like ketchup.

Do I put ketchup on my ice cream? Uhhh FUCK NO.

Realism and Mordhau are the same.

1816 1899
  • 4 Aug '19
 SWSeriousMike

Still better than pineapple on a pizza.

29 8
  • 4 Aug '19
 Khashius

Look, I suck badly at this game too but I'm still happily racking up hours. At the end of the day it's just downright fun as hell for me. The game makes me want to laugh, cheer, and curse. If you don't think it's fun just don't play but criticism should be left to unbiased parties.