Mordhau

LGBTQQIP2SAA thread

1387 1457

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:
ppl have survived a lot worse and came out the other end with their personality intact.

dementia is actually a great example of how memory is tied to personality and what defines a person. if you've ever experienced a relative going through it, you will see their personality slowly fade away as they become more and more like just a hollow husk of a person.

Dementia is a symptom. The cause for it doesn't always sit in the brain. It can be caused by bad nutrition. The mind doesn't just sit in the brain. The book "Gut" by Giulia Enders provides some clear examples on why the personality can't be limited to the brain.

i don't claim that one sexuality is objectively BETTER, just more logical if you want to maximize pleasure. men give better head

Heterosexuality was optimized by evolution. So I don't see how homosexuality is more logical.

if it's happening on a large scale, it's evolution. myopia is increasing and soon the entire world will have oblong eyes as a byproduct of staring at screens all the time.

Mass poisoning is also not evolution. If the next generation doesn't stare at screens and because of that doesn't develop myopia, it's not evolution. Evolution takes multiple (many, many, ...) generations. Mass poisoning isn't evolution. The only scale that is relevant is the time-scale.

well that's the thing right. it doesn't work because they don't exactly make a good argument for it. it's not in a homosexuals interest to go straight because the shit is just religious nonsense, right? wait til you find out that a lot of gay men have a fetish of turning straight ppl gay....

So what is holding you back from getting your Nobel prize? After all you can cure pedophilia and other unhealthy perversions with your method. You shouldn't publish it just for the fame but because the world needs it and would be improved by your discovery.

717 590

@SWSeriousMike said:
Dementia is a symptom. The cause for it doesn't always sit in the brain. It can be caused by bad nutrition. The mind doesn't just sit in the brain. The book "Gut" by Giulia Enders provides some clear examples on why the personality can't be limited to the brain.

i might read that. probably not though. philosophy books don't hold my attn very well. i'm sure you could paraphrase the examples though if they're so integral to your argument lol

Heterosexuality was optimized by evolution. So I don't see how homosexuality is more logical.

because we're a species that is self-aware of how evolution works and can alter our own evolutionary path....wasn't i just talking about DNA splicing like 5 million times haha

Mass poisoning is also not evolution. If the next generation doesn't stare at screens and because of that doesn't develop myopia, it's not evolution. Evolution takes multiple (many, many, ...) generations. Mass poisoning isn't evolution. The only scale that is relevant is the time-scale.

disagree! you're only describing major observable changes in evolution. our eyes getting longer is how evolution works, we just don't know what structural changes to our skull that'll happen after a thousand years of this.

So what is holding you back from getting your Nobel prize? After all you can cure pedophilia and other unhealthy perversions with your method. You shouldn't publish it just for the fame but because the world needs it and would be improved by your discovery.

i'm describing a phenomenon that happens in the world and is observable. i didn't invent it. i'm sure someone who has a better understanding of biology can describe it much better than me, and i actually think that will eventually happen once ppl have a better grip on what homosexuality actually is

1387 1457

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:
i might read that. probably not though. philosophy books don't hold my attn very well. i'm sure you could paraphrase the examples though if they're so integral to your argument lol

It's not a philosophy book. It explains how the digestive system works in easy terms. How defecation works, why gut flora is important, the different steps of digestion etc.

Some examples on how the guts influence your character: People get cranky when hungry. Gut flora can influence your appetite (not just hunger). Toxoplasmosis can make people more reckless. Headaches inhibit your performance. Nutrition can influence sleep, which in turn has an influence on your mind.

A human isn't really a solitary entity. Many, many micro-organisms influence your decisions. It's not all about the brain.

717 590

@SWSeriousMike said:
Some examples on how the guts influence your character: People get cranky when hungry. Gut flora can influence your appetite (not just hunger). Toxoplasmosis can make people more reckless. Headaches inhibit your performance. Nutrition can influence sleep, which in turn has an influence on your mind.

A human isn't really a solitary entity. Many, many micro-organisms influence your decisions. It's not all about the brain.

well yah i've already established that i've acknowledged the bodies role in influencing the mind in earlier posts, but i think its obvious that the brain is the central hub of the mind. we have iron lungs, artificial hearts, etc. but we don't have artificial brains. because the brain IS the person. you give someone a lobotomy, they no longer even resemble the same person.

1387 1457

Also if you use gene splicing to emulate women, it's not homosexuality anymore is it? If you rapidly change people the whole empathy angle becomes meaningless.

717 590

@SWSeriousMike said:
Also if you use gene splicing to emulate women, it's not homosexuality anymore is it? If you rapidly change people the whole empathy angle becomes meaningless.

huh. why wouldn't they be women anymore? u think they aren't going to still identify as women? i mean we can get pretty crazy with gene splices and invent all new sexes and shit but if we're just cloning a woman why wouldn't it be a woman

1387 1457

You are not a homosexual when you are a man attracted by men gene-spliced into women, is what I'm saying.

717 590

@SWSeriousMike said:
You are not a homosexual when you are a man attracted by men gene-spliced into women, is what I'm saying.

well they'd be a woman so what makes u think i'd still be attracted to them lol

1387 1457

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

Heterosexuality was optimized by evolution. So I don't see how homosexuality is more logical.

because we're a species that is self-aware of how evolution works and can alter our own evolutionary path....wasn't i just talking about DNA splicing like 5 million times haha

If you alter men to have women-like sexual features that isn't something I would consider homosexuality. So we are back at square one: Homosexuality isn't more logical.

717 590

@SWSeriousMike said:

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

Heterosexuality was optimized by evolution. So I don't see how homosexuality is more logical.

because we're a species that is self-aware of how evolution works and can alter our own evolutionary path....wasn't i just talking about DNA splicing like 5 million times haha

If you alter men to have women-like sexual features that isn't something I would consider homosexuality. So we are back at square one: Homosexuality isn't more logical.

there are already men with women-like features. sexuality is a spectrum, some ppl like feminine men, some ppl like masculine men. but if they identify as a man then it'd still be homosexuality by definition yah?

717 590

@KIWI said:
@CocyxTheGaySkeleton

uhh

damn i cant believe that emoji ripped someones heart out just to kiss it. highly disturbing

7 33
  • 8 Aug
 Eriniya

i like girls they're cute

717 590

@stultus_stulte said:
8650dc8c1bc377cbcff9db0c5cda9fa2.jpg

im the stoned looking kid in the back

Count 3976 8325

the virgin sexuality and individuality vs the chad hive mind

717 590

@TheDankestMeme said:
the virgin sexuality and individuality vs the chad hive mind

loool.jpg

2374 4815
  • 16 Aug
 Maci

wtf man this was once a forum of fun and banter and calling people gamer word and exposing (((them))) and now its just fucking degeneracy smh my head man

717 590

that feel when ur cool indie video game forum u've been posting on for 5 years is now open to the (([public)))) & u struggle to get likes for D- tier four chan posts

Conscript 227 306