Mordhau

LGBTQQIP2SAA thread

717 588

it's gonna be funny in the future when theres designer babies and no need to reproduce so homosexual relationships go thru the roof because men naturally like to hang out with other men

guarantee like 70% of the ppl here have jacked off to dickgirls

Conscript 652 1460

I d-did not

717 588

@ohshitsorry said:
I d-did not

liar emote1.png

81 55

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:
it's gonna be funny in the future when theres designer babies and no need to reproduce so homosexual relationships go thru the roof because men naturally like to hang out with other men

Do you get your science from Buzzfeed and Tumbler?

717 588

@HoracioCrux said:

no i just observe and think about what makes sense. if reproduction becomes absolute and men continue to prefer to hang out with other men, it makes sense that homosexual relationships would rise and become the norm. it's how evolution works. why do u think human eyesight is getting so bad. technology affects evolution

wait until you realize that emotions are just survival mechanisms coded by DNA, or that everything we do is a causation of manipulating the dopamine reward centers in our brain

Knight 7590 13879

yes I too cannot wait for the inevitable point in time where we achieve post-scarcity and usher in utopia because that is 100% guaranteed to happen in the future and not at all just words i'm saying also when we can just produce babies from nowhere and everyone is gay that is also epic and going to happen

717 588

@ToLazy4Name said:
yes I too cannot wait for the inevitable point in time where we achieve post-scarcity and usher in utopia because that is 100% guaranteed to happen in the future and not at all just words i'm saying also when we can just produce babies from nowhere and everyone is gay that is also epic and going to happen

if u pay attn to science at all (which i doubt because you seem driven almost exclusively by short term external validation) u'd know that we're already manipulating DNA and experimenting with this sort of thing

81 55

@HoracioCrux said:

no i just observe and think about what makes sense. if reproduction becomes absolute and men continue to prefer to hang out with other men, it makes sense that homosexual relationships would rise and become the norm. it's how evolution works. why do u think human eyesight is getting so bad. technology affects evolution

wait until you realize that emotions are just survival mechanisms coded by DNA, or that everything we do is a causation of manipulating the dopamine reward centers in our brain

Fairytale land must be fun.

717 588

i wonder what excuses god fearing ppl will have when cloning starts happening. what part of gods plan is that. will clones have a soul? is all human life sacred, even if artificially made? internet debates will become even more extremely funny and absurd

717 588

@HoracioCrux said:

@HoracioCrux said:

Fairytale land must be fun.

whats it like living in constant fear of not understanding how the world works because you reject science lol

717 588

https://futurism.com/the-byte/cloned-monkeys-gene-edited-chinese what about these monkeys. do they have souls. oh wait i forgot only humans have souls even though we're all just a conglomerate of cells just like every other animal. sick makes sense

Knight 7590 13879

who are you talking to

717 588

@ToLazy4Name said:
who are you talking to

u struggle with deduction too huh. damn you're a whole slew of brain problems lol

Knight 7590 13879

unless you want me to deduce that you're talking to no one in this thread then yeah I suppose I do struggle with deduction in this case lmao

717 588

@ToLazy4Name said:
unless you want me to deduce that you're talking to no one in this thread then yeah I suppose I do struggle with deduction in this case lmao

nahhhh you know a large percentage of the population is still religious and that my statements are directed at the inevitability that one of them will read that post, you're just feigning ignorance for fake internet cool points because once again, you're driven by short term external validation

717 588

unless you're actually really dumb and can't deduce that. in which case i'm sorry you're that dumb. my bad

Knight 7590 13879

no I didn't immediately assume that you were being that weird i'm sorry lmao i'll make sure to assume you're being weird in the future

717 588

@ToLazy4Name said:
no I didn't immediately assume that you were being that weird i'm sorry lmao i'll make sure to assume you're being weird in the future

tfw u haven't grown out of the high school mentality of fetishizing normalism because you were bullied into submission for being different

Knight 7590 13879

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling at this point with your internet psychologist shtick

717 588

@ToLazy4Name said:
I honestly can't tell if you're trolling at this point with your internet psychologist shtick

i absolutely am but i'm also not wrong