Mordhau

Kickstarter Gloves

46 58
  • 31 Jul
 freygeist

Those golden gloves with the inscription are really fucking sexy. I would kill for having them. Will they be at one point be made accessible for us lowly mortals?

Knight 12 26
601 471
  • 31 Jul
 esturias

And now again for those who don't know what this is about?

243 139

no, and they shouldn't... you don't just give people a special prize for your support only to release that same "prize" to the common plebian a few months later.. that's blizzard level shit bro.

45 104
  • 31 Jul
 Degeneracy

@esturias said:
And now again for those who don't know what this is about?

These gloves was a reward for 200$ backers. As you can guess, they look glorious with Shield Pauldrons.

These gloves.

And this is probably the only skin that shouldn't be available only to backers (longsword skin is shit, teeth and crown are just memes).

46 58
  • 31 Jul
 freygeist

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:
no, and they shouldn't... you don't just give people a special prize for your support only to release that same "prize" to the common plebian a few months later.. that's blizzard level shit bro.

I understand your point, but still. I wouldnt care if it were crown or shoes, but you look at your hands all the time. Maybe they could make a similar skin but downgraded without the inscription or something, i get there must be something unique for those backers, but something in that style would be really nice.

Duchess 6857 9820
  • 31 Jul
 Sir Zombie

@freygeist said:

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:

I understand your point, but still. I wouldnt care if it were crown or shoes, but you look at your hands all the time. Maybe they could make a similar skin but downgraded without the inscription or something, i get there must be something unique for those backers, but something in that style would be really nice.

Hourglass gauntlets

942 291

i mean why not sell the items for the backing price if someone wants ot spend $200 for gloves let them

1286 3788

@Antoniokontos said:
i mean why not sell the items for the backing price if someone wants ot spend $200 for gloves let them

as much as id be willing to spend a shit load to get the items they are rewards and thank yous for the people that supported this game since it was just a tech demo of naked men in a small desert box and as such...….dbh31ro-db7d0e97-4f00-42e9-bad4-d3a3dbc52c67.png...should remain that way

Count 785 3005

If it makes you feel any better they do have limitations. They can be hard to accessorize with when customizing a loadout due to mismatched color tones, and silver / gold tints.

Other times they just simply don't work well with an overall aesthetic and you look like Gandalf wearing the infinity gauntlet.

1286 3788

@EatAtRedLobster said:
Other times they just simply don't work well with an overall aesthetic and you look like Gandalf wearing the infinity gauntlet.

FORGET WHAT I SAID GIVE NOW

Count 785 3005

Drop to your knees and gaze upon me in despair.

Recoil and shield your eyes as I flip you a shimmering golden bird.