Mordhau

Say one thing you like, and one thing you do not. To the developers.

243 139

one thing i like: discord banter
one thing i dislike: the mod; Corpsehammer

531 283
  • 15 Aug
 Gambit

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:
one thing i like: discord banter
one thing i dislike: the mod; Corpsehammer

You're begging for it mate

I have a signature

310 239
  • 15 Aug
 LoPan

@unabridgedpenis said:
Thing I dislike: How quickly this game became stale. I loved it in the beginning.

Thing I like: Bannerlord is getting closer to release every day.

I wouldn’t hold my breath. If bannerlord was released 2 years ago it might have done alright. Anytime in the foreseeable future. It already looks dated. Too long in development. Might just get dropped and never release at this point 🤷🏻‍♂️

58 127
  • 15 Aug
 Quadsword

Thing I like: The core concept

Thing I dislike: Triternion's utter lack of caring. 4 months and US servers are still unplayable garbage...

45 25
  • 16 Aug
 Digganob

I really like: Almost everything about the combat mechanics.

I really dislike: The fact that there are very few points to chambers, with their counter to feints being at best a little less stamina for your enemy, and their lack of a counter against morphs limiting their use to troglodytes that can't use morphs. And also the humongous parry hitboxes, which make offensive options much more limited, whereas if they were smaller, they would allow for much more interesting and thoughtful defense, such as making jumping more viable (because why aim for legs when they can parry something that didn't even touch your weapon), and meaning that if you fight back against a superior opponent, you've actually got a decent chance of beating them with unpredictable attacks. Other than that the combat is pretty good with lots of nuances and strats you can pull. But for one thing... the fact that kicks don't stun OR have the range bonus while your enemy is parry! That's FUCKING RIDICULOUS like dude what the hell, why do they limit their use to countering shields? This could be an ENTIRE new dynamic to fighting, instead of going for a more easily parried morph, you could morph to a kick and get off a hit you wouldn't of if you did a regular morph. And don't anyone say "but that would be OP, their only use is to counter the omnipotent power of shields lol fuck shields amiright guys shields gay" because it would be very difficult to actually get in a situation where this would work. But yeah, combat overall, pretty damn good, but not as good as it could be. As of now, options are limited, and some options are very limited in their potential.

Edit: sorry for making this wall of text so huge.