Mordhau

Say one thing you like, and one thing you do not. To the developers.

239 289
  • 2 Aug
 idiotgod

I really enjoy how you tried to bring Chivalry mechanics back from the dead.

I really dislike how it completely failed but at the same time still killed Chivalry.

21 9
  • 2 Aug
 qbmax

i like: (most) of the combat, excellent customization, and voice lines

i dislike: the community, the maps, and slowness of development updates and the updates themselves

46 72
  • 3 Aug
 Zeratul

I like: The game. Its a great game.
I dislike: The direction the devs MIGHT take the game. Their last official statement gave me worries, but im still counting on them to do the right thing, that means to not destroy the game, by adding females. I'm fine with other skin tones, if they add them in a believable fashion. Black people would not make any sense though, since its medieval times. But brown, arab would be OK in the right setting.

86 25
 CazzyVR

@Atlas-D said:
I really enjoy: The gameplay, customization, skirmish, the medieval theme

I really dislike: Boring maps, underwelming frontline, upcoming female characters, gambling, fast 1 handed weapons, shield idiots

You don't want Female Characters? Are you also hating the Possible Future Addition of Black Characters as well? You do know the Devs have stated time after time again that you can Disable them ON YOUR END so you personally don't have to see them in this (need some heavy sarcasm here) "Historically Accurate Medieval Fighting Game so Accurate HEMA Members are flocking in Droves due to the Superior Accuracy of this Game, like the Historical Accurate Fact that a Naked Man can use just his fist to Kill a Fully Plate Armored Knight or the fact he can take a single swing from any weapon and not be keeled over in extreme agony and pain"...

Enough with this "No FeMaLeS iN mAh HiStOrIcAlLy AcCuRaTe GaMe"... It's annoying and frankly not needed, Stupid Thinking, and frankly makes you look like a idiot if one of your "Hatreds" are Female AND Black Characters being added in the Future...

My Likes Are: The Premise, Graphics and Armor/Weapon Designs are relatively accurate. While there are some minor Inaccuracies I can overlook them.

My Hates: Some of these "Legit Combat Tactics" that make it already hard for newer players such as myself to get sued to even playing.

122 156

@2B said:
You do know the Devs have stated time after time again that you can Disable them ON YOUR END so you personally don't have to see them in this

Actually no, considering recent controversy the devs have explicitly stated this is not an option.

86 25
 CazzyVR

@Shitscrubber64 said:

@2B said:
You do know the Devs have stated time after time again that you can Disable them ON YOUR END so you personally don't have to see them in this

Actually no, considering recent controversy the devs have explicitly stated this is not an option.

Controvery? Was it about that one article awhile back trying to make them seem like Sexist/Racists? I ask as I am misinformed as to what you mean. I haven't been paying as much attention to Mordhau News.

Also, is it like they aren't gonna add them, we just can't disable them?

I personally don't care, more options to the player tbh. It's why I don't understand why people get so riled up over them being added.

21 9
 qbmax

@Zeratul said:
I dislike: The direction the devs MIGHT take the game. Their last official statement gave me worries, but im still counting on them to do the right thing, that means to not destroy the game, by adding females. I'm fine with other skin tones, if they add them in a believable fashion. Black people would not make any sense though, since its medieval times. But brown, arab would be OK in the right setting.

imagine watching a naked man with a face so fucked you can barely even tell its a face run up with nothing but a branch and a loincloth cave your head it, you respawn and kill half a dozen others before you duck down and regenerate all the damage you've taken. as you keep running you hear a man tell you "You sir, smell like something that was ejected from the backside of a diarrhetic horse!" followed by non-stop screaming, you laugh, look around and bask in the pure medieval fighting game immersion.

but then out of the corner of your eye, you see him, a black man. this cant do! your immersion has been absolutely shattered, you've been taken out of the time period and now you're back in your basement, sitting in front of your computer. you try desperately to reimmerse yourself, crying out in vain as you listen to a lutist play megalovania, but you just CAN'T get yourself immersed with that BLACK MAN staring at you.

your eyes brimming with tears, your body shaking with rage your hands dip back into the cheeto bowl and you begin to eat. "soon they will pay. yes they shall pay indeed. i shall show them true fear" and then all is quiet

86 25
 CazzyVR

@qbmax said:

@Zeratul said:

imagine watching a naked man with a face so fucked you can barely even tell its a face run up with nothing but a branch and a loincloth cave your head it, you respawn and kill half a dozen others before you duck down and regenerate all the damage you've taken. as you keep running you hear a man tell you "You sir, smell like something that was ejected from the backside of a diarrhetic horse!" followed by non-stop screaming, you laugh, look around and bask in the pure medieval fighting game immersion.

but then out of the corner of your eye, you see him, a black man. this cant do! your immersion has been absolutely shattered, you've been taken out of the time period and now your back in your basement, sitting in front of your computer. you try desperately to reimmerse yourself, crying out in vain as you listen to a lutist play megalovania, but you just CAN'T get yourself immersed with that BLACK MAN staring at you.

your eyes brimming with tears, your body shaking with rage your hands dip back into the cheeto bowl and you begin to eat. "soon they will pay for ruining my immersion, soon"

Finally someone else agrees how stupid the "No FeMaLeS oR bLAcKs In MaH hIsToRiCaLlY aCcUrAtE gAmE" fucking is. Yah, it's not "Historically Accurate" but this game is not Historically Accurate... at least the Armors and Weapons seem accurate however. But the fact some people (for the lack of better words) LOST THEIR DAMN MINDS over the mere mention of them being added is just fucking dumb.

Knight 7660 14051

@2B said:

@Atlas-D said:

I really dislike: Boring maps, underwelming frontline, upcoming female characters, gambling, fast 1 handed weapons, shield idiots

You don't want Female Characters? Are you also hating the Possible Future Addition of Black Characters as well? You do know the Devs have stated time after time again that you can Disable them ON YOUR END so you personally don't have to see them in this (need some heavy sarcasm here) "Historically Accurate Medieval Fighting Game so Accurate HEMA Members are flocking in Droves due to the Superior Accuracy of this Game, like the Historical Accurate Fact that a Naked Man can use just his fist to Kill a Fully Plate Armored Knight or the fact he can take a single swing from any weapon and not be keeled over in extreme agony and pain"...

Enough with this "No FeMaLeS iN mAh HiStOrIcAlLy AcCuRaTe GaMe"... It's annoying and frankly not needed, Stupid Thinking, and frankly makes you look like a idiot if one of your "Hatreds" are Female AND Black Characters being added in the Future...

1. stop assuming people hate something because they don't want it in the game

2. you shouldn't comment on what the devs are going to do when you hardly come to this forum and apparently don't pay attention, the client-side toggle for female characters isn't going to happen anymore and there was never going to be a toggle for races in the first place.

16 4
  • 3 Aug
 .sleep

I like: the concept of the game, "we want fight to look like a fight", etc.
I dislike: this game is basically chivalry with all its shit except reverses, where the most effective way to fight is making your movements look as unnatural as possible. (probably influence of chiv vets during alpha)

1405 1475

@qbmax said:

but then out of the corner of your eye, you see him, a black man. this cant do! your immersion has been absolutely shattered, you've been taken out of the time period and now you're back in your basement, sitting in front of your computer. you try desperately to reimmerse yourself, crying out in vain as you listen to a lutist play megalovania, but you just CAN'T get yourself immersed with that BLACK MAN staring at you.

your eyes brimming with tears, your body shaking with rage your hands dip back into the cheeto bowl and you begin to eat. "soon they will pay. yes they shall pay indeed. i shall show them true fear" and then all is quiet

I was totally immersed in that story. I can still taste the cheetos.

86 25
  • 3 Aug
 CazzyVR

@ToLazy4Name said:

@2B said:

@Atlas-D said:

1. stop assuming people hate something because they don't want it in the game

2. you shouldn't comment on what the devs are going to do when you hardly come to this forum and apparently don't pay attention, the client-side toggle for female characters isn't going to happen anymore and there was never going to be a toggle for races in the first place.

Hey dumbass, I've known about the Client Toggle, we talked about it earlier. So let's correct your Post shall we since you seem to "Stop Reading and demand them to stop posting" when they make a Opinion you disagree with.

Didn't assume, just used Evidence since he doesn't want Females leads me to think he doesn't want Blacks as well. Was just a Offhanded Remark and it makes me Hard knowing I clearly offended you or got under your skin.

I actually have known about the Toggle being Removed, we talked earlier about it. Had you reread you'd know that. So how's about you fuck right off to the Undertale Forums

Knight 7660 14051

How old are you? The post I quoted literally has you saying "You do know the Devs have stated time after time again that you can Disable them ON YOUR END"

I can literally only assume that you are a child or addled by dementia at this point with how absolutely retarded you are lmao

1 3

I really enjoy: Mordhau
I really dislike: Mordhau

Devs please fix the servers

86 25
  • 4 Aug
 CazzyVR

@ToLazy4Name said:
How old are you? The post I quoted literally has you saying "You do know the Devs have stated time after time again that you can Disable them ON YOUR END"

I can literally only assume that you are a child or addled by dementia at this point with how absolutely retarded you are lmao

Someone then later on Corrected me... of course had you read that far ahead you'd know that but Research doesn't seem to be your strongsuit. Again, attack my points instead of going for Insults…. like a child would

Knight 7660 14051

holy shit then just ignore my comment or say "someone corrected me later on" you weirdo, my points in the original quote still stand it's just that someone beat me to the punch

4 3
  • 6 Aug
 SumDumClam

so, let's see if I got this right...

it's bigoted that we are unable to stab women and non-whites to death in our game.

what am I missing?

3 11
  • 6 Aug
 Sunstrike

I really enjoy: the base mechanics and game design
I really dislike: the map balance

19 3

I like: The game, the combat, the weapons and the customization.
I dislike : The players who whines about every single little thing, just because it didn't go their way or those players who will shit on you because you're better than them. Devs being silent and slow. Front lines and Map design.

37 37
  • 7 Aug
 sneakers

Fix the fucking servers and latency issues.
50 million fucking dollars.