Mordhau

Held Block

1403 1467

@idiotgod said:
I'll bet there will never be a pop above 10 thousand again.

How much?

312 241
  • 31 Jul
 LoPan

Well this was dumb.

Knight 7646 14033
  • 31 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

If the game is doomed and shields ruin the experience for you so much then why are you still here lmao

Knight 567 1922
  • 31 Jul
 LuxCandidus

@idiotgod said:
Go look through my comment history to see the honest feedback that me and hundreds of other backers were telling them for months before release that were ignored and met with bans.

If they released in early access they could have re-released it when they actually fixed the game, but they decided to do a full release literally because they knew they'd make more money. They chose to deceive buyers and ignore backers. They killed their own game for mo money right moew!

I understand you have to fake ignorance if you want to remain a mod. But I know you saw this shit go down.

Shields the way they are and a dying game are what you get when you listen to someone like giru for balance

Yes, the developers selling their game at $25 without any microtransactions are just in it for the money. You make it sound like people were getting banned for making suggestions, but I was a regular backer for the entirety of the alpha, and I got to experience the immense fulfillment of seeing my suggestions regularly get added to the game. You, on the other hand, have been one of the most consistent spammers in the forum's history. Four bans ago you were no different from now - belligerent ravings and hysterics, zero substantive suggestions or constructive feedback, just whining and hostility. But there is no way you are at fault for getting yourself banned four different times for the same behaviour, right?

1089 1718

Belligerent ravings and hysterics. Zero substantive suggestions or constructive feed back. Just whining and hostility.

Felt that entire sentence deserved to be a standalone comment @Lux

706 540
  • 31 Jul
 esturias

@idiotgod said:
Go look through my comment history to see the honest feedback that me and hundreds of other backers were telling them for months before release that were ignored and met with bans.

I wasn't there and thus couldn't know, but... because of some strange and totally not obvious reason... I really don't believe you.

Besides that, we still don't know what your actual point was, you are switching topics again and again and just ended up whining and raging again.

@Lionheart Chevalier said:
Belligerent ravings and hysterics. Zero substantive suggestions or constructive feed back. Just whining and hostility.

There could have been a little more eloquent filling at the end, but the beginning was so elegant that I had to translate the first word.

239 289
  • 31 Jul
 idiotgod

@LuxCandidus said:

@idiotgod said:

If they released in early access they could have re-released it when they actually fixed the game, but they decided to do a full release literally because they knew they'd make more money. They chose to deceive buyers and ignore backers. They killed their own game for mo money right moew!

I understand you have to fake ignorance if you want to remain a mod. But I know you saw this shit go down.

Shields the way they are and a dying game are what you get when you listen to someone like giru for balance

Yes, the developers selling their game at $25 without any microtransactions are just in it for the money. You make it sound like people were getting banned for making suggestions, but I was a regular backer for the entirety of the alpha, and I got to experience the immense fulfillment of seeing my suggestions regularly get added to the game.

I didn't say they are just in it for the money. How can you not comprehend such a basic point? They released the game unfinished and acted like it was ready for full release, instead of going early access, because this would net them more money upfront. Adding microtransactions would have literally destroyed the game so do you expect me to to thank them for being generious enough to not do that? You think you're a smart fucker but you are literally just autisitc.

You, on the other hand, have been one of the most consistent spammers in the forum's history. Four bans ago you were no different from now - belligerent ravings and hysterics, zero substantive suggestions or constructive feedback, just whining and hostility. But there is no way you are at fault for getting yourself banned four different times for the same behaviour, right?

yet I am still here and other people who have never said anything off-topic or spammy have been permanently banned for apparently no reason. But no the first time I was banned was literally just a blatant abuse of power, so here I am now not giving a shit what i say or what anybody says cause it is a total crapshoot as to whether my next comment will result in a ban. So thank your own wonderfully consistent morderations for creating what you see before you.
Maybe if i act and treat people exactly like Giru it will keep me from getting banned too

Knight 2240 4027
  • 31 Jul
 Runagate

@idiotgod said:
lol this game is a fully released game. the BASIC mechanics aren't done and they aren't telling us when they will be done. you don't seem to realize they have killed their own game due to a few poor decisions. I'll bet there will never be a pop above 10 thousand again.

I'm not saying they will never fix it. I'm saying it is pointless to even fix it at this point and their silence is basically a slap in the face to their backers.

Indeed, as a backer I can say that Crush literally raped me by making bad shield mechanics. That also involved slapping. Never should've backed this dead unfinished piece of shit son of horse smh

954 302

i meant this post as a failed attempt of fixing the "Held block bad" thing by making all weapons have it mind you shields being better at it and costing more stamina than shields but it was just a little thing i thought at the time would have been to add more realism

239 289
  • 1 Aug
 idiotgod

@Runagate said:

@idiotgod said:
lol this game is a fully released game. the BASIC mechanics aren't done and they aren't telling us when they will be done. you don't seem to realize they have killed their own game due to a few poor decisions. I'll bet there will never be a pop above 10 thousand again.

I'm not saying they will never fix it. I'm saying it is pointless to even fix it at this point and their silence is basically a slap in the face to their backers.

Indeed, as a backer I can say that Crush literally raped me by making bad shield mechanics. That also involved slapping. Never should've backed this dead unfinished piece of shit son of horse smh

lol

but seriously what makes you guys believe that the devs even care about the game at this point? What have they done in the past months that makes you optimistic?

Besides having someone who they don't even pay release a vague statement on what MIGHT happen at an unspecified point in time, they've done fuck all to earn the trust or respect of the playerbase... Just release an unfinished project funded by the community only to leave said community completely in the dark and leave said project in a shit state that'd still be considered a shit state if this was still "Alpha testing" (which it literally is we just pretend it isn't) and lol people just lap it up for some reason.
Maybe pay attention to their actions? They release shit like the crossroads patch making shields annoying again and making frontline somehow less playable than ever before and just leave it that way for the foreseeable future with no end of this shitty state in sight, you have to either accept that they are incompetent or just don't give much of a shit at this point, or you are delusional imho.

Knight 7646 14033

Maybe not everyone hates the game like you do lmao

239 289
 idiotgod

@ToLazy4Name said:
Maybe not everyone hates the game like you do lmao

Not everyone, just most of the people who've tried it and seemingly the devs themselves.

Screenshot (540).png

I don't "hate" this game. I hate when things that have massive potential are squandered by incompetence. Which is what is happening right now to Mordhau. The hardcore players wanted it to succeed long-term, because it could literally become more than a game to them if it was to get "big enough". But the devs obviously don't care. They wasted their "release" window and will never garner that kind of attention again.

Will they meet the kicksarter goals eventually? Maybe. But it's already too late to matter. You aren't going to make a living playing Mordhau because release was absolutely botched along with the months after where they could have maybe made it up.

Knight 7646 14033

you aren't going to make a living playing Mordhau

What did the creature mean by this

110 96
  • 1 Aug
 BOBOLOJOE

holds sword horizontal across face like cool jedi pose
spear man stabs me in stomach then in the face

holds sword horizontal across face like cool jedi pose
maul man comes in with a over head attack
holds sword higher to bock maul
power and weight of maul crushes sword in on me and my head explodes

954 302

lol that makes 5 times hes been banned

247 145

@Lionheart Chevalier said:

sounds like something a buttmad dev would post.
ass kisser.

247 145

@idiotgod said:

@LuxCandidus said:

@idiotgod said:

Yes, the developers selling their game at $25 without any microtransactions are just in it for the money. You make it sound like people were getting banned for making suggestions, but I was a regular backer for the entirety of the alpha, and I got to experience the immense fulfillment of seeing my suggestions regularly get added to the game.

I didn't say they are just in it for the money. How can you not comprehend such a basic point? They released the game unfinished and acted like it was ready for full release, instead of going early access, because this would net them more money upfront. Adding microtransactions would have literally destroyed the game so do you expect me to to thank them for being generious enough to not do that? You think you're a smart fucker but you are literally just autisitc.

You, on the other hand, have been one of the most consistent spammers in the forum's history. Four bans ago you were no different from now - belligerent ravings and hysterics, zero substantive suggestions or constructive feedback, just whining and hostility. But there is no way you are at fault for getting yourself banned four different times for the same behaviour, right?

yet I am still here and other people who have never said anything off-topic or spammy have been permanently banned for apparently no reason. But no the first time I was banned was literally just a blatant abuse of power, so here I am now not giving a shit what i say or what anybody says cause it is a total crapshoot as to whether my next comment will result in a ban. So thank your own wonderfully consistent morderations for creating what you see before you.
Maybe if i act and treat people exactly like Giru it will keep me from getting banned too

well shit bro, i think you jinxed it.

247 145

@Antoniokontos said:
i meant this post as a failed attempt of fixing the "Held block bad" thing by making all weapons have it mind you shields being better at it and costing more stamina than shields but it was just a little thing i thought at the time would have been to add more realism

don't be stupid. if all weapons had held block there would be no reason to put on a shield... like for fucks sake dude, come on! think man.... think; of the people below!

1089 1718

Not sure whose ass there is to kiss or what gain kissing anyone's ass would get me on this virtual forum that's borderlines useless now that the game has been released and nothing will change.

274 320
  • 4 Aug
 DrGert

@idiotgod said:

@LuxCandidus said:
"Add held block to all weapons, so that half the game's mechanics can become irrelevant".

So you admit the presence of shields on the battlefield makes mechanics irreverent.

So what you think the % of players using shield + some other form of cancer is? 50%? maybe 75% sometimes? 25% if you're lucky...

This change wouldn't make the game any less playable for most players... Gameplay is already a total joke 25%-75% of the time.

The 25%-75% is due to shields negating all mechanics alone, but add in all of the other bs in this game and you are only going to be "enjoying" yourself like 10% of the time maybe? So in an hour an a half of playing you'll be having fun for like 9 minutes. In as much time you'd have fun for at least an hour playing Chivalry.

811A8082-E375-42EE-9AF1-AD6E97F0B345.png