Mordhau

DEVS Buff weapon clashing. You went through the trouble to add it.

Conscript 647 1454

@SWSeriousMike said:
Soul Calibur had weapon clashing IIRC. So it's not brand new.

Mount & Blade and Jedi Knight also had weapon clashes

529 278

It's as obvious as day weapon clashing is a meme, and a joke. They went through a lot of trouble to add this mechanic, lets make it actually valuable? I've given suggestions. How ridiculous would it be if you could just hit a button and get unstunned from a kick, then proceed to attack before the guys kick animation is even done? The stun is part of the game mechanics, you should NOT be able to parry out of a weapon clash for the same reason. Obvious as day.

The game is almost as if it is incomplete in this regard, a concept they forgot to finish. We don't need content updates, devs need to finish making the game mechanics!

And if weapon clashing is nothing new that tells me even more that it needs to be a polished, valuable, and viable game mechanic, and not just there for the lolz. I don't know how it's done in M&B, or soul caliber.

Mercenary 176 611
  • 16 Aug
 Stauxie

I have already told you why clashes aren't going to change and that they won't be changed. So I will respectfully tell you to fuck off and stop bumping this thread.

Knight 7571 13864
  • 16 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

are you afflicted by the 'tism or something

clashing isn't going to change in any drastic way, stop posting or stauxie is gonna backtrace your ip and fuck you up

1334 1389

For those of you wondering wtf Lazy is memeing about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-8yLB1KA9Y