Mordhau

what dumb motherfucker decided this game needed dodge?

11 17

i thought you guys were chivalry vets god damn. thats like the number 1 most retarded chiv mechanic you could possibly bring over
edit: no offense

304 238
  • 23 Jul
 LoPan

@banjoman_franklin said:
i thought you guys were chivalry vets god damn. thats like the number 1 most retarded chiv mechanic you could possibly bring over

Dodge is a corny loadout. But at the same time everyone who uses dodge is trash and easy to demolish. Wasted stm sink to anyone who’s halfway decent.

63 43
  • 23 Jul
 Cadiz

I rarely run Dodge. Only on a couple classes as a last resort. I don't think it's hard. Just let whoever you're fighting waste their stamina and then put the pressure on.

11 39

You're the first person I've ever heard of complain about dodge. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

942 290

dodge is more a defensive thing but some are good at dodgeing then sprinting in for a stab with a Arming sword

14 20

Against a dodge player just try to facehug them at all times in order to keep the pressure. They don't want that. At facehug range dodge becomes useless against medium/long weapons

942 290

long live the face hug meta

Knight 1382 3152

@banjoman_franklin said:
thats like the number 1 most retarded chiv mechanic you could possibly bring over

vanguard charge would like to have a word with you

I miss teleporting through space and time to one shot other vanguards :(

190 93

lol the dodge is tiny when you try to use it but seems huge when fighting sum1 doing it, don't see how that's even possible tho.

if you think dodge is what's wrong with the game and are fine with 12 ft swords you are part of the problem sadly.

46 58
  • 23 Jul
 freygeist

Dodge fuckers rarely can dodge my lunged zweihänder thrust, so everything is fine.

304 238
  • 23 Jul
 LoPan

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:
lol the dodge is tiny when you try to use it but seems huge when fighting sum1 doing it, don't see how that's even possible tho.

if you think dodge is what's wrong with the game and are fine with 12 ft swords you are part of the problem sadly.

You find a way to turn literally every single post into complaining about zweis lmfao.

Funny thing is the real good players don’t even use that trash and you’re just bad.

101 120

@LoPan said:

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:
lol the dodge is tiny when you try to use it but seems huge when fighting sum1 doing it, don't see how that's even possible tho.

if you think dodge is what's wrong with the game and are fine with 12 ft swords you are part of the problem sadly.

You find a way to turn literally every single post into complaining about zweis lmfao.

Funny thing is the real good players don’t even use that trash and you’re just bad.

WARSAW and some absolute lunatic called Loin were the only reason I kept up with the Chivalry forums back in the day. They always provide quality banter.