Mordhau

[Recruiting][EU/US][Events every Friday & Sunday] - 105TH REGIMENT -

21 2

The 105th is an organization of gamers that provides non-mandatory events for certain games on a regular base.
The foundation we stand on is a handful of people that are willing to organize interesting occupations during the weekend and both dedicated and mature members who appreciate what we provide for them.
Once you join us you will have 30 days to prove to us that you are a worthy member simply by showing maturity, attending some of our events every now and again aswell as answering our messages if you are sent any.

Friday
6pm-8pm BST - Practice with many different exercises made to improve skill

Sunday
6pm-8pm BST - Frontline, Skirmish or Team Deathmatch in-clan and against other groups.

Other
We have multiple other, non-105th Official events, hosted by multiple of our members

If you want to become part of us simply join our Discord and ask for a "recruitment talk" in the chat called "#general"
https://discord.gg/eG96Te2

239 287
239 287
  • 30 Jul
 idiotgod

(not in a homophobic way}

21 2

Don't worry we don't let people like you join, no chance for toxicity.

3 1

Does 105 host any servers? If so, what location?

942 292

how many 105s are there ive ran into atleast 53 clans with the same name

21 2

@chair-apparent said:
Does 105 host any servers? If so, what location?

Yes, we own 2 Servers both located in Central Europe. They are only accessible to our members and used during, aswell as outside of events.

"105th Duel Server"
"105th Event Server Frontline"

21 2

@Antoniokontos said:
how many 105s are there ive ran into atleast 53 clans with the same name

To my knowledge there is only one 105th in the Mordhau Community. Do send me a link to the ones you've encountered so I can get in contact though.

942 292

i was meaning in general

21 2

Have you specifically been searching for clans with the name "105" or how exactly did you manage to "run into at least 53 of them"? XD

942 292

Clans from Xbox and PlayStation numbers like 105 666 007 are very common

21 2
  • 11 Aug
 JohnCuttler

Ah that makes sense i suppose, we almost called ourselves 100th or 104th though so in our case it has nothing to do with those Xbox and Playstation numbers.