Mordhau

Until there is some sort of ranking system this game is unplayable

942 292

yeah i put time in duels and Offline practice now i have over 43k chambers which is more than my blocks =)0ba791a4c89f0b50b14ac6f942baba98.jpeg

Mercenary 2185 3899

@Cence said:
Not everyone can put 3+ hours a day into a videogame everyday to "get better". He just wants to play, enjoy his time and not get stomped in duel servers to maybe some day become good at the game.

Ranked mode will literally fix this by allowing bronze to play with bronze.

Don't over dramatize my words, I don't even spend more than 4-5 hours per weeks maybe when I can. If spend 10hours a day mindlessly LMBing that won't improve your gameplay either

Sure people can cavemen themselves with parries and LMB spam at bronze but is that truly an enjoyable experience ? Thats like saying
" Lol I wanNa Plai ChesS wheRE kInG snIPes eveRyoNe frOm 6TilEz awAi "

If someone wants to enjoy a play, they will be willing to learn it imho

942 292

@EruTheTeapot said:

@Cence said:
Not everyone can put 3+ hours a day into a videogame everyday to "get better". He just wants to play, enjoy his time and not get stomped in duel servers to maybe some day become good at the game.

Ranked mode will literally fix this by allowing bronze to play with bronze.

Don't over dramatize my words, I don't even spend more than 4-5 hours per weeks maybe when I can. If spend 10hours a day mindlessly LMBing that won't improve your gameplay either

Sure people can cavemen themselves with parries and LMB spam at bronze but is that truly an enjoyable experience ? Thats like saying

If someone wants to enjoy a play, they will be willing to learn it imho

or just throw firebombs into a crowd wile playing the mlp theme song on lute

1 1

Thats like saying

No, its like someone saying "I wanna play chess but not against chess grandmasters who will mock me for losing".

291 116

Is ranked only going to affect 1v1 servers and games or will it be for frontline aswell?

Ranked games in Frontline, while 3/5 maps have balance issues, is a freaking bad Idea. Perks aren't balanced, weapons aren't balanced. Who's the balance guy in the dev team?

I'm cool with newbie servers like chivalry had but the planned ranking system looks like a csgo'ish overload of ranks that's gonna take out the last bit of fun in the game and make everyone become meta slaves using bloodlust and a rapier, cleaver, handaxe, messer, executioner or maul, to mention the few broken ones. If those get nerfed, the meta will shift and everyone uses arming swords or short swords instead. Buff the warhammer or mace and peope will use bloodlust with those weapons.
I still have to see the implications of ranks but my assumtion is, that there will be no experiments, no self made loadouts, no funny shit like peasant and other meme builds, almost no trappers, no archers, no builders, less medics and no brawlers.
Instead there will be 5-10 different bloodlust loadouts that some streamers like to play and everyone else just copies what they do.

@Archangelo said:
Devs are still butthurt from chiv archers

I understood so many things when I read this and it's true. Messer is completely op not only because it's animations are broken but also because its damage and attack speed. All the big blades are too strong vs heavy armor aswell.

942 292

@PC_Principal said:
Is ranked only going to affect 1v1 servers and games or will it be for frontline aswell?

Ranked games in Frontline, while 3/5 maps have balance issues, is a freaking bad Idea. Perks aren't balanced, weapons aren't balanced. Who's the balance guy in the dev team?

I'm cool with newbie servers like chivalry had but the planned ranking system looks like a csgo'ish overload of ranks that's gonna take out the last bit of fun in the game and make everyone become meta slaves using bloodlust and a rapier, cleaver, handaxe, messer, executioner or maul, to mention the few broken ones. If those get nerfed, the meta will shift and everyone uses arming swords or short swords instead. Buff the warhammer or mace and peope will use bloodlust with those weapons.
I still have to see the implications of ranks but my assumtion is, that there will be no experiments, no self made loadouts, no funny shit like peasant and other meme builds, almost no trappers, no archers, no builders, less medics and no brawlers.
Instead there will be 5-10 different bloodlust loadouts that some streamers like to play and everyone else just copies what they do.

@Archangelo said:
Devs are still butthurt from chiv archers

I understood so many things when I read this and it's true. Messer is completely op not only because it's animations are broken but also because its damage and attack speed. All the big blades are too strong vs heavy armor aswell.

messer would be a easy fix by removing one handed Functionality there shouldent be a large sword that has no down sides if used in one hand