Mordhau

Reverse Overhead Is Possible

Knight 20 19
  • 21 Jul
 Juice

I personally do not know how to do this yet (just woke up and saw this linked in the Mordhau Community League) but wanted to file a report ASAP.

Apparently some guys managed to do a reverse overhead. It looks like they might be clipping their target’s chin or something. I’ll add details later today when I hop on Mordhau and try to reproduce it.

https://youtu.be/ag90cKXfijg https://youtu.be/tSPJCFCYo1U

1083 6138
  • 21 Jul
 crushed — Art

Its a bug that is fixed next patch.

13 2

MORE IMPORTANTLY, what map is that?

129 141

Playing with my back to the enemy until the new patch

129 141

@TheForceGORILLA said:
MORE IMPORTANTLY, what map is that?

It's a community made map. Beserker I believe it's called. There's a thread on it here.

190 93

worried about that but yet ya'll think zweitard and executioner sword are balanced???
lol lord have mercy.
smh.

Baron 664 1302
  • 23 Jul
 PJ_Ammas

worried about that but yet if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in they Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don't wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA???
lol lord have mercy.
smh

942 291

How to win in Mordhau

1. take off all armor but a t1 hat

2. equip Bloodlust

3. equip one of these 99c491e1cf89e94d63a49b410f5eab36f70ec28b.jpg

4. e1e30e9ebe37eb5082c791f8f5ce8bd9.gif

Knight 7574 13873
  • 23 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:
worried about that but yet ya'll think zweitard and executioner sword are balanced???
lol lord have mercy.
smh.

Yeah they're pretty balanced

942 291

@ToLazy4Name said:

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:
lol lord have mercy.
smh.

Yeah they're pretty balanced

mind you Zweitards who don't have a strategy with the Zwei is kinda annoying with tks

1757 1412
  • 25 Jul
 Rergato

They should just keep it in, reverse overheading looks so bad ass. Reminds me of Gowdan Fweeman

124 101

I was actually testing if I could do it or not. When I tried I only had collision with the map but when I tried it on a player my weapon went straight though. I wonder how managed to do that

Edit: watched video and realised I moved my camera wrong this whole time

Dad Sizzle

2 3
  • 26 Jul
 ΘЖ

It is not possible, it may be because the map is customized. But I would not worry, if it works one of every 100 times it is not a problem (I have tried several ways with several weapons). Instead, you should keep in mind that spins with lower strokes are possible

1058 1696

Yeah sometimes I see people using ONLY underhands and underhand feints/drags and sometimes I swear its a reverse when they accel. It's really obnoxious though not very common.

Knight 7574 13873
  • 27 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

Underhand reverses have been a thing ever since they got rid of actual reverses in Slasher, but they have yet to fix them due to people not exploiting them to their fullest potential.