Mordhau

Devs Please hear me

20 6
  • 21 Jul
 Grimm2577

Okay so I live in Africa and I know it's community isn't big we've got some official servers but plz add Africa to the match making regions but that's not the real request I have, Devs when ranked mode comes pls add it on the servers list otherwise african players won't be able to play ranked mode because Africa isnt in the regions list for match making Devs pls give us poor Africans a measly no or yes to this request I'm sure the 500 or more African players will be rejoicing Devs it's all I ask plz

Knight 224 514
  • 21 Jul
 Duckalot

You can find all servers through the server browser. You dont need matchmaking to find the lowest ping servers.

20 6
  • 21 Jul
 Grimm2577

This is about ranked mode if its only going to be on the match making and if it won't be on the server browser what do the African players do we also want to play ranked

736 552
  • 21 Jul
 esturias

Maybe go back to elementary school and learn to write properly first, then people might be motivated to listen.

• 21 Jul
 Grimm2577
This comment was deleted.
33 25
  • 21 Jul
 Demfr

@esturias said:
Maybe go back to elementary school and learn to write properly first, then people might be motivated to listen.

What a ahole...

20 6
  • 21 Jul
 Grimm2577

@Demfr said:

@esturias said:

What a ahole...

I know right xD

736 552
  • 21 Jul
 esturias

Desperately wanting the attention of the devs but being too lazy to write like a normal human being. Kids learn that at the age of seven.

Knight 567 1922
  • 21 Jul
 LuxCandidus

@esturias said:
Desperately wanting the attention of the devs but being too lazy to write like a normal human being. Kids learn that at the age of seven.

You wanted the community to be less toxic, yet you behave like this.

736 552
  • 21 Jul
 esturias

@LuxCandidus said:

I merely told a lazy "HEREHEREHERE"-brat to write properly...

129 181
  • 21 Jul
 CatR

Please be considerate of other people. English is not the dominant language in Africa.

Knight 7667 14070
  • 21 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@esturias said:

@LuxCandidus said:

I merely told a lazy "HEREHEREHERE"-brat to write properly...

lmfao did you somehow miss the part where he said he lives in fucking Africa?

736 552
  • 21 Jul
 esturias

Ok, maybe the wording was a bit mean. But putting a least amount of effort into your request shouldn't be too much to ask for, especially if you want your matter to be cared for over the matter of other people.

@ToLazy4Name said:

So what?
Do you want to say that they can't afford basic punctuation marks down there?

736 552
  • 21 Jul
 esturias
  • double post -
Knight 7667 14070
  • 21 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@esturias said:
Ok, maybe the wording was a bit mean. But putting a least amount of effort into your request shouldn't be too much to ask for, especially if you want your matter to be cared for over the matter of other people.

@ToLazy4Name said:

So what?
Do you want to say that they can't afford basic punctuation marks down there?

holy shit and i'm the one who keeps getting called a sociopath lmao what an absolute meme

1405 1477

@esturias said:

Let me fix that for you:
"Maybe the wording was a bit mean. Sorry for that." Bonus points if the apology is genuine.

Why double down on this, mate?

736 552
  • 21 Jul
 esturias

Maybe we should all stop making a mountain out of a molehill?

Duke 547 912
  • 21 Jul
 Goatie

You're just a dick dude

20 6
  • 22 Jul
 Grimm2577

So Devs any yes or no please?

954 302

i did Missionary work in Addis Ababa tbh Kinda Surprised by Ethiopia cities