Mordhau

Front Line is unplayable

3 1
  • 20 Jul
 HerrMüller

Hello there,
I played this game 40 hrs over a few months now. Most of the time I played it on dedicated servers, because the public gamemodes are unplayable. The spawns are one of the most screwed up things thath i ever saw(e.g.Grad). Not only u can be spawntraped by enemys, no... even the teammates can screw with you when they just stand in the door! Thats f** **. What kind of guys creat that unbalanced maps(e.g. Crossraoads, with the ballista RED team yea, BLUE team neh) ??? Im really mad and pissed right now, that i payed the full price for this game, with so many bugs. I would rather pay half of the price and play only on private servers, atleast there I have a good ingame experince. I had really the hopes up, that this game would be a great addition to the few medival games they exist. Now im waiting for another developer (beginns with T) and hope they will do a better job.

PS. I didnt wanted to say this game is complete garbage, but at this time and rate I rly dont wanna touch it anymore. Hopefully there will be many updates and fixes soon.
cheers

Knight 7571 13864
  • 20 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

your avatar sums up my thoughts on this thread

68 58
  • 21 Jul
 Yadyoy

Auf Wiedersehen

Knight 2227 3998
  • 21 Jul
 Runagate

You do know you can just break the door if someone is blocking it?

601 471
  • 21 Jul
 esturias

Come back in a few months and check the game again. Simples.

Knight 916 2520
  • 21 Jul
 Pred

@esturias said:
Come back in a few months and check the game again. Simples.

Tbh that's what I did and game is even worse state now XD.

3 1
  • 21 Jul
 HerrMüller

@Runagate said:
You do know you can just break the door if someone is blocking it?

Yaeh... and just kill the mate who's blocking it from the other side too just to get votekicked ? Sure thing!

Knight 2227 3998
  • 21 Jul
 Runagate

Who said you have to kill him to move him? A kick should do just fine

3 1
  • 21 Jul
 HerrMüller

@Runagate said:

Oh yeah... kick, the nearly useless attack... If he's in front of the door it dosent matter. The easiest way would be to create a better working spawn(or even map), with no chance to abuse.

942 289

@HerrMüller said:

@Runagate said:

Oh yeah... kick, the nearly useless attack... If he's in front of the door it dosent matter. The easiest way would be to create a better working spawn(or even map), with no chance to abuse.

its not useless if done right if hes in front of a doot a kick to the door will knock him back or if hes blocking not behind just go to the side and kick him a few times to get him back from it