Mordhau

2 much stalkers

Conscript 2633 2222
  • 12 Jan
 vanguard

Few people comment on threads. Lets theorycraft on the reasons and maybe find solutions tbh and have big participative community that for most of the time is not cancer

Thesis 1:
This place is hostile. Community tends to be hostile to new people because either they post things that have already been posted, or because we shittalk eachother too much and seems to be not friendly enough idk; one might think we are all racist fuckos or communists that will dox your ass if you don't agree with something

Thesis 2:
We are boring as fuck with endless waves of memes and eternal discussions and walls of texts.

Thesis 3:
People rather spectate the circus burn then be part of the mess. They take popcorn and eat while thinking we are a bunch of pathetic neckbeards cancer of the world who should die a painful death.

Thesis 4:
Devs don't post too much content. We are here for Mordhau as the main reason, and there isn't much to talk about it at the moment. Thus we don't have noobs crying because game 2 dificult or endless discussion about balance, neither people talking about devblogs or shit.

Imo, thesis 1 and 2 are not what really happen, though for someone it might actually be the reason tbh (I find the memes are usually high quality as fuck), the racist post are more about edgy stuff then effective racism, and no one will dox your ass here for disagreeing, I might wall of text your thing though, but come on its just harmless debate tbh, democracy man freedums you see. We could be more friendly to each other, lets hug pls I feel lonely no more rude posts from now on we just post nice things about eachother. Thesis 3 might be partially correct as well, but I don't think we are pathetic neckbeards. Maybe too much free time, yes, who knows.

Maybe we need to find job and girlfriend, and let the devs do their thing (AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH oh boy)

Thesis 4 is most probably the truth, devs pls, post pics gifs or videos of mordhau, it will solve every contradiction and stalkers will participate more I garantee man you can ban me if its false this one thesis (just kidding don't ban me pls).

Knight 5575 9321
  • 12 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

Actual reason: Everyone who is already part of the community chats here, and those who aren't don't comment because there's nothing relevant to Mordhau to actually discuss that would allow them to wedge their way into the community. Until new shit shows up and generates actual discussion about the game itself, random people aren't just gonna hop in and start discussing completely unrelated things with a bunch of randoms they don't know. Hell, they probably won't do that even when there's relevant discussion because most people go to specific forums to talk about whatever that forum is dedicated to. Most people don't hang out and discuss unrelated things even if they're a regular.

Knight 3930 3990

it's obviously because of communism

Knight 2310 2854
  • 12 Jan
 Monkeytoes

As someone who usually spectates the shitstorm of memes and politics on these forums rather than get involved, I would agree with you two that thesis 3 and 4 are the primary reasons why I don't interact with the Mordhau community much.

However, I don't think that you guys are hostile or stupid at all, and most of you engage in conversations much more meaningful than just memetalk. Most of you people. But not all of you. Only most of you.

Conscript 6246 7589
  • 12 Jan
 Sir Zombie

Currently over 2100 members and who knows how many people without accounts. We're probably famous imho

Count 1428 3246

Gj vanguard. You just scared away at least 10 people.

EDIT: Reason is lack of content updates. Lazy's hypothesis is likely the result.

1481 2398
  • 12 Jan
 Ranten

That's what happens when Elwebbaro is too greedy to give us a screenshot

Sellsword 3583 3438

@Monkeytoes said:
As someone who usually spectates the shitstorm of memes and politics on these forums rather than get involved, I would agree with you two that thesis 3 and 4 are the primary reasons why I don't interact with the Mordhau community much.

"Thesis 3:
People rather spectate the circus burn then be part of the mess. They take popcorn and eat while thinking we are a bunch of pathetic neckbeards cancer of the world who should die a painful death."

Why Monkeytoes, i was starting to like you D':

Shit aside i honestly think that the hostility to new people comenting has decreased substantialy, ¿who would think that just asking and reasoning wih the elite edgelords here would make things change in that regard?
Also i agree with the fact that there isn't any new content to talk about, new people comenting is just to take out a question they may have and that's it, we never ever see them again.

Countess 1128 2574
  • 14 Jan
 Whisper

Cheeki Breeki anuuuu cyka blyat get out of here stalker