@Ikki said:

@PC_Principal said:
update when?

Someone knows when it is gonna be?

I don't think anyone on the team knows lol

4 3
  • 26 Jul
 nbhran3

is it called a July update because its going to be released in July or just because its being developed on the month July?

• 27 Jul
 Layla
This comment was deleted.
  • 27 Jul
 Layla
23 10
  • 27 Jul
 Narkanin

Next update looking good. If all these changes go through it should really elevate this game.

• 27 Jul
 Botas
Knight 7577 13875
  • 27 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

ayy I see that Lux delivered on those moderation upgrades they were talking about

Knight 554 1906
  • 27 Jul
 LuxCandidus

It is @Neo who delivered; I only gave him some suggestions. It is amazing how quickly he got around to it.

Knight 7577 13875
  • 27 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

Neo is based and redpilled

haha get it haha

129 141

Accuse enough people of being based and redpilled and eventually you'll get The One

1757 1412
  • 28 Jul
 Rergato

I wonder what based and redpilled actually means. I'm not autistic enough to google it

Knight 231 1059
  • 28 Jul
 Corsario

Enjoy the Matrixhau then...

7 4
  • 28 Jul
 Spychopat

@pinkdontstink said:
Ummm... Fix Arrow Blocking!!! being able to block arrows is rediculous. At least let them do some damage if they were to hit. You should not be able to block incoming projectiles. Its hard enough to get the hit as it is. You should make arrows unblockable. If they hit armour, mitigate the damage some if necessary but dont make them blockable thats just asinine.

lol, ok, but if you want to remove arrow blocking, so make it that full plate armor negate 100% of the arrow damage xD

5 3
1 0
  • 29 Jul
 JellyRoger

Thank You !!!

1 0
  • 29 Jul
 WildWest

Plz don't touch my beautiful javelins anything but that. But really seems like ranked will be a blast and all the other changes seem cool too. One question though what mode will ranked be played in or will it be similar to csgo where each major mode has its own ranking?

34 39
  • 29 Jul
 GROG

JAX MAKE GROG MAKE BABY CREAM IN GROG COTTONBELT

Conscript 649 1456
  • 29 Jul
 ohshitsorry

grug was better

1 1
  • 29 Jul
 Vbw2

cant wait for the new maps