Mordhau

Mordhau Development Update - July

6 2

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TsumikiMiniwa said:
so when will you be able to punch with a shield or kick with ranged weapon. I know people are saying that ranged weapon user deserve to get hit if they dont swap weapon/retreat in time, but seems stupid how you cant even kick to give yourself some space

Punching with a shield used to be a thing, but the devs decided it wasn't a good idea and so they removed the feature. Not being able to kick with a ranged weapon is simply a balance thing, and while it could change I highly doubt that it will.

seems silly to remove punching with shield cause it would make sense to try and knock the guy attacking you out if u had defense, rather than turtle or run

Knight 7762 14280
  • 22 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@TsumikiMiniwa said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TsumikiMiniwa said:
so when will you be able to punch with a shield or kick with ranged weapon. I know people are saying that ranged weapon user deserve to get hit if they dont swap weapon/retreat in time, but seems stupid how you cant even kick to give yourself some space

Punching with a shield used to be a thing, but the devs decided it wasn't a good idea and so they removed the feature. Not being able to kick with a ranged weapon is simply a balance thing, and while it could change I highly doubt that it will.

seems silly to remove punching with shield cause it would make sense to try and knock the guy attacking you out if u had defense, rather than turtle or run

Punching does quite a bit of damage. If i'm not mistaken, if you can 2 shot t3 helmet if you have the brawler perk. Do you want fists nerfed just so you can punch people with a shield equipped?

6 2

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TsumikiMiniwa said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TsumikiMiniwa said:

Punching does quite a bit of damage. If i'm not mistaken, if you can 2 shot t3 helmet if you have the brawler perk. Do you want fists nerfed just so you can punch people with a shield equipped?

maybe make punching with a shield slower or do less damage, i'd just like to have to option of fighting rather than hiding behind shield or running away if you have even a slight chance or winning

Knight 7762 14280
  • 22 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@TsumikiMiniwa said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TsumikiMiniwa said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TsumikiMiniwa said:

maybe make punching with a shield slower or do less damage, i'd just like to have to option of fighting rather than hiding behind shield or running away if you have even a slight chance or winning

Why do you have a shield and no weapon in the first place? If you're fighting with a shield out, your shield gets disarmed before your weapon does.

6 2

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TsumikiMiniwa said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TsumikiMiniwa said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TsumikiMiniwa said:

Why do you have a shield and no weapon in the first place? If you're fighting with a shield out, your shield gets disarmed before your weapon does.

sometimes throw my melee weapon to try and kill a fleeing enemy then get side swiped, or i use a throwing weapon with shield so i can defend myself from others ranged attacks

Knight 7762 14280
  • 22 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

then stop doing that you weirdo lmao

6 2

@ToLazy4Name said:

i just wanna be different to the blade tornadoes i c all the time

1579 1633

@ToLazy4Name said:

That's bad advice because throwing weapons is just too much fun. ;)
Every weapon that can't be thrown is a shit weapon!

2 2
  • 22 Jul
 Zer0dol

But what about ping issue? Sometimes I just can't play because of ping spikes. Like from 50 to 1000 in one second.

Edit: Ooops, nevermind. Haven't noticed that they told about it already :)

32 14
  • 22 Jul
 As5Hat

Noice, no doubt no doubt

2 7
  • 22 Jul
 Steedie

epic dude

367 341
  • 22 Jul
 Peacerer

Triternion, when will Mordhau get the fun to play update?

957 306

im intrigued by the Invasion mode

29 17

Realy good news ! New Maps look very nice and invasion mode seem to what i was waiting for !
Horse rebalance
And thx to give some développement information !

957 306

tbh id love a mode where both sides has castles and the only way to win is by taking the other sides castle with a 2 hour time limit so it does end after a wile so no real endless stalemate

2 5

Please oh please add an animation where if you spear someone at full speed with horse you can decapitate them and the head gets stuck on the spear!!! Then the horsemen has two options, stack up heads on the spear or flick it off! Would be epic!

957 306

@JonSnowb53e2a59a8ff4a51 said:
Please oh please add an animation where if you spear someone at full speed with horse you can decapitate them and the head gets stuck on the spear!!! Then the horsemen has two options, stack up heads on the spear or flick it off! Would be epic!

i heard at one time people could be blown apart by balistas

1 1

Ummm... Fix Arrow Blocking!!! being able to block arrows is rediculous. At least let them do some damage if they were to hit. You should not be able to block incoming projectiles. Its hard enough to get the hit as it is. You should make arrows unblockable. If they hit armour, mitigate the damage some if necessary but dont make them blockable thats just asinine.

Knight 7762 14280
  • 23 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@pinkdontstink said:
Ummm... Fix Arrow Blocking!!! being able to block arrows is rediculous. At least let them do some damage if they were to hit. You should not be able to block incoming projectiles. Its hard enough to get the hit as it is. You should make arrows unblockable. If they hit armour, mitigate the damage some if necessary but dont make them blockable thats just asinine.

Not a chance in hell lmao