Mordhau

Mordhau Development Update - July

4 2
  • 20 Jul
 PopJe

@ĶiĻăƦesrumpMcBøøgerballls said:
Sadly Ranked system is really not going to get players back that are leaving in droves. It really only appeals to the dueler boys and the hard core fans. What is missing is content content content. SDK along with a mapping contest to add the top 5 winners to official servers would instantly increase content for free and actually get players playing again. Currently they are getting bored with the same maps, same modes and the same broken issues.

Server hosts are also annoyed by the limited resources, access, control, options and knowledge base for tweaking or personalizing and managing their servers since there is no RCON or admin tools.MordStats.jpg

The hell you are talking about, I'm no dueler boy or hard core fan and I literally stopped playing because I am waiting for ranked, a few of my friends as well, not saying the numbers will skyrocket on its release but it will certainly help keep the game alive for a while, ranked 1v1/2v2/3v3/5v5 is and should be a huge priority. Then modding tools right after.

11 39

Triterion, thank you so much for your dedication and hard work. I can't wait for these updates and to watch the evolution and future success of Mordhau. As a player more on the older side, you guys remind me of a young Blizzard/Blizzard North. You've really made a quality product and you should all be proud at what you have accomplished.

Keep it up!

26 19
  • 20 Jul
 TheDrunkCat

I don't think that this is a game for ranked system,
How it is even going to work, the better you are in duel, the higher rank you will be? If it's like that, then it should be specified that ranks are for duel ,or change the ranks to tiltes, something like from "peasant" to "experienced knight"

66 91
  • 20 Jul
 SoRoofless

Sounds like you’re addressing every issue I’ve got with the game, and more. Thanks guys! ❤️

1 1

Rely loving the game hope u keep it going for as long as possible :)

Count 785 3005

This development update pleases me.

Jax has earned himself another 80% off any single entree item.

Duke 544 898
  • 20 Jul
 Goatie

I hope Feitoria has a deathmatch variant with open space so we can replace Contraband.

Baron 19 31
  • 20 Jul
 FishBazooka

Can't wait! Awesome work ✌️

274 320
  • 20 Jul
 DrGert

Dude, excellent in depth update. TBH something as simple as screen shots or “hey this week we have been working on ‘x’ and are nearing completion” would really keep the community happy.

Mercenary 2185 3899

Goise, do something about Team Death match mode etc. too ( modes outside matchmaking) they shouldn't be forgotten.

c00l upd00t tx m'fren

3 1
  • 20 Jul
 Arkavyn

Make sure you include the Battle Axe in that nerf please, it's too good in high-level play right now and it's all I ever have to fight against. I'd like more variety when fighting people, not just the Battle Axe because its stam drain, accels, combo-feint-to-parry and combos are so ridiculously fast.

King 2414 3379

Heavy hand axe does too much damage for a low cost 1hander that is verisitle as blunt, slash, slow for better drags and can be used to repair/build structures

It just op

3 0
  • 20 Jul
 M1sHaV

holy shit coooool

4 5
  • 20 Jul
 Mic

Great! Good stuff! Finally a Team Objective is coming!

Please let us know how things will proceed! We need more devblogs!

34 26
  • 20 Jul
 BossNegro

Are there by any chance any changes/improvements to the performance, even if minor?

98 42
  • 20 Jul
 NoYou

@BossNegro said:
Are there by any chance any changes/improvements to the performance, even if minor?

I’m curious too. Currently I can run mountain on 60fps, taiga and grad on 40fps, and camp on 20 in frontlines. Will the new maps be more similar to mountain peak or camp?

Knight 2591 6881
57 17
  • 20 Jul
 lordlemon

Woo :D so hyped for all of this, Mordhau ftw!

Sellsword 1 0
  • 20 Jul
 SirOtmshank

Great news!

13 12
  • 20 Jul
 DonPelayo

Does anyone actually care about racism other than the devs/journalists?

I don't. If I see someone being a dick I just ignore them.