Mordhau

Mordhau Development Update - July

Knight 250 681

Let’s hope these development update stay consistent. Hopefully we shall see a roadmap for the future of Mordhau.

Knight 2228 4004
  • 19 Jul
 Runagate

ok nice

2 0
  • 19 Jul
 Tex

I'll be back when this game has proximity voip.

Count 237 267

Sadly Ranked system is really not going to get players back that are leaving in droves. It really only appeals to the dueler boys and the hard core fans. What is missing is content content content. SDK along with a mapping contest to add the top 5 winners to official servers would instantly increase content for free and actually get players playing again. Currently they are getting bored with the same maps, same modes and the same broken issues.

Server hosts are also annoyed by the limited resources, access, control, options and knowledge base for tweaking or personalizing and managing their servers since there is no RCON or admin tools.MordStats.jpg

Knight 1815 2219
  • 19 Jul
 Void

SDK may not be out yet but people found a way to make community maps.
Here is the first community map made by Plouplou of the Berserkers clan. Watch the vid and read the description for info.

7 5
  • 20 Jul
 SquireLep

@Sketch said:
Still no news about RCON. Guys, there are communities with quite a lot servers and we want to ban people with a single command, not by travelling from server to server and repeatedly executing the same command again and again.

Here's hoping it's something added in the future!
As a sidenote, mind my asking what your pic is from? It's rad as hell!

7 5
  • 20 Jul
 SquireLep

@ThePunishherr said:
Please fix lvls it says in matches and in the lobby that im lvl 35 im really like lvl 50 something. I believe My lvl reset after the crossroads update. Thanks.

I believe this is a known issue if you've changed your Banner, the game gets confused for a bit, but I think you're still receiving progression on your real level and it might fix itself in a few days.

22 45
  • 20 Jul
 Doogla

All of this is fantastic news. Thanks for the update!

7 7
  • 20 Jul
 Shackito

@ĶiĻăƦesrumpMcBøøgerballls said:
Sadly Ranked system is really not going to get players back that are leaving in droves. It really only appeals to the dueler boys and the hard core fans. What is missing is content content content. SDK along with a mapping contest to add the top 5 winners to official servers would instantly increase content for free and actually get players playing again. Currently they are getting bored with the same maps, same modes and the same broken issues.

Server hosts are also annoyed by the limited resources, access, control, options and knowledge base for tweaking or personalizing and managing their servers since there is no RCON or admin tools.MordStats.jpg

Completely agree with this in every single point....In Fact I closed my own server because of lack of content and ANY admin tool.

210 197
  • 20 Jul
 recurf

hey awesome news! but why not explain more about ranked mode?

Knight 2 1

Nice to see devs providing REAL updates and information for their community in a timely manner. I had high hopes for this game and somehow, this small team has far exceeded my expectations! Keep it up Triternion!

Duchess 774 3448
1 1
  • 20 Jul
 Maharba

Great to hear! Love the game, keep up the good work.

Very excited to hear about horse balancing.

3 0

smacks lips noice.

51 44

Thanks for the update, it's good to know that server improvements are coming.

178 165
  • 20 Jul
 Unlikely

Awesome.

Conscript 8 5
  • 20 Jul
 Alduizard

Guys pls add a couple of frontline servers in south asia. There are many players here from India, Singapore. Thailand, Indonesia, and some other countries, and we have to play on European servers to play Frontlines mode where we get 170+ ping. There are many private servers here for 1v1 duels(dm), but not for frontlines. This is the reason couple of my friends tried the game and refunded it, trust me we have a good chunk of players here.

Can you pls add the servers for other game modes in this region and add south asia as an option in the region choice of the matchmaking menu.

1 0

The maps are looking gorgeous, hopefully balance is a big focus this time.

2 1
  • 20 Jul
 Krum

Awesome! I love waiting a month for a patch only to get some filler content as to why we don't have a patch yet! Oh wait, we didn't even get a reason why it isn't here yet. Just some talking about what it will be when.... sorry IF, it comes.