• 29 Jul
 GROG

@ohshitsorry said:
grug was better

GRUG CRUSHED BY GROG BIG STICK

6 4
  • 30 Jul
 Grey Giver

Post-release, I feel like the upcoming update might be the best one yet.

Here's hoping!

1477 1567

In the mean time they added this feature:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mordhau/comments/cjbeh7/fix_crouch/

Jump to 0:25 if you are impatient.

957 303

does the Castle map have Machicolations

Duke 552 936
  • 30 Jul
 Goatie

I KNEW ducks became too easy and more frequent all of a sudden.

1 0
  • 31 Jul
 ℜVarrix

Nice! Time to grab that Elite V

1 0
  • 31 Jul
 Harry50cal

Sound good, finally some new maps.

The only problem I don’t see being fixed is How you can be in a game for like 96% of it, but if you lag out of the match or something happens, you don’t earn anything.

I feel like as the gold is already based on how long you are in the game and what you done in the game, it should always be earned, so if by bad luck your internet cuts for a sec or something like that, you get the gold from your time in that match. And this should apply to horde especially as it’s quite time consuming.

Not sure how this could be solved with the kick feature? Sure ppl shouldn’t earn gold if thy kicked but what if they were kicked by trolls or something?

1 0
  • 1 Aug
 BigRedFred

Would be nice if the ranked emblems could have some consistency other than colour throughout eg, elite emblems go I, II, III then silver crucifix then gold crucifix.

Count 3976 8329

Okay, this is epic

11 6

@Harry50cal said:
The only problem I don’t see being fixed is How you can be in a game for like 96% of it, but if you lag out of the match or something happens, you don’t earn anything.

I feel like as the gold is already based on how long you are in the game and what you done in the game, it should always be earned, so if by bad luck your internet cuts for a sec or something like that, you get the gold from your time in that match.

I don't know how exactly is the gold calculated. But perhaps it also matters what other people did. Maybe your achievments in the match are counted relation to other players achievments. In such case, calculation in the middle of the game would be somewhat falsy, since it's not yet decided what other people will do. Thus, it could lead to some exploits (like deliberetly disconnecting after few kills, to get more money, or something).
I don't know - all I want to say is that it may be more tricky that we think.

@Harry50cal said:
Not sure how this could be solved with the kick feature? Sure ppl shouldn’t earn gold if thy kicked but what if they were kicked by trolls or something?

Usually trolls do things that decrease their points (like killing teammates) so I guess let them earn whatever they have. Kick itself is a punishment enough.

1 0
  • 1 Aug
 MadZec

They are OP they have huge damage and charge you fully speed and with full mass, they can hit heavy armored unit and can take solid amount of damage. Not to mention that they do disobey laws of physics. I mean players who go on horses they basically just go in circle pattern and non stop go over and over again. Thanks to the armor and lack of speed and heavy or medium unit has barely any time to get out of the way. I think lover their HP and damage I mean going around one shoting everyone just makes game irritating for lots of players and that is how games die, and I really like Mordhau and would hate to see that to happen to it.
I am VERY happy that you are making change to them I mean it is ok that they have me one shot while I am playing music, but when I am in full heavy armor to get one shorted?

Plus one more issue that I see lots of users are complaining (myself included) is lag issue, often I would lose fight because mid combat screen would stutter and in this game half of the second can kill you,

Thanks on your reply

1 3
  • 1 Aug
 Jacobz

Id like to add a comment about placing spikes. Most players would think facing them backwards is wrong. But strategically in frontline if your team has been pushed back the enemy will continue to push your team back to spawn. So by placing spikes backwards you can wait for the enemy to cross over into your spawn and if your team waits at the bottom you will be able to push the enemy back into the spikes! A kick is all that's needed sometimes! I use this tactic and find my own team destroying my spikes because they think they are around the wrong way!

1 0
  • 2 Aug
 SHôGUN

Certain perks need an overhaul. Like rat, cat and huntsman. Most importantly, huntsman needs to be applied when (and only when) ANY dedicated ranged weapon in in your hands.

This includes:
-bows -xbow -javelins -throwing axe -throwing knives -firepots & -smoke pots.

These are weapons that can only be used for ranged, so while they're in your hands, you should be vulnerable to huntsman perk, even if you pick it up and then equip it.

While they're on your back, the player should NOT be vulnerable to huntsman perk. Using a recurve bow as more of a sidearm means you're at a massive disadvantage to dedicated archers. Why not encourage archers to get into the fight more rather than only staying back and hiding. This is the best way of doing that, while effectively nerfing basically EVERYONE spamming javelins and firepots.

In terms of rat perk, sound doesn't even register if players are behind you so it just feels very weak, but not sure how you'd fix that with the whole optimisation not being effected, but seems expensive for not much on offer.

And cat perk should raise the height of the damage also, as in you can fall from a taller height before damage kicks in.

21 9
  • 2 Aug
 qbmax

Does anyone know if ranked is going to be exclusively 1v1's because I remember their kickstarter goal saying that ranked will include 1v1's 2v2's and 3v3's.

Knight 591 1997

@qbmax said:
Does anyone know if ranked is going to be exclusively 1v1's because I remember their kickstarter goal saying that ranked will include 1v1's 2v2's and 3v3's.

1v1, 3v3, and 5v5 have all been confirmed.

1 1

@WildWest said:
Plz don't touch my beautiful javelins anything but that. But really seems like ranked will be a blast and all the other changes seem cool too. One question though what mode will ranked be played in or will it be similar to csgo where each major mode has its own ranking?

I like javelins but I think they need their damage reduced slightly or cost raised by 1 point.

36 24

@LuxCandidus said:

@qbmax said:

...2vs2s not? feel like this is the most playable and fun :/

on another note - is there an estimate out? ...i cant take it anymore....:(

34 37

@LuxCandidus said:

@qbmax said:

Source on 3v3 and 5v5 for this coming update? I don't remember seeing that anywhere.

Knight 7711 14207

@MoMoMonsterkill said:

@LuxCandidus said:

@qbmax said:

An estimate from Triternion would be pointless as they have an absolutely awful record of sticking to their given estimates. They seem to have finally learned this and are just avoiding the subject altogether.

Duke 87 89
 Elko

@ToLazy4Name said:

@MoMoMonsterkill said:

@LuxCandidus said:

@qbmax said:

An estimate from Triternion would be pointless as they have an absolutely awful record of sticking to their given estimates. They seem to have finally learned this and are just avoiding the subject altogether.

My pet theory is the key to their estimates is hidden in their weird company name Triternion - always taking 3 times longer than you would expect.

Fact-check: Announced on 22 June here that the upcoming map is "in the finishing stage", so let's give them another week.

Now we have August...
Ok, this may work when they rename themselves to 'octa-squared-taking-fucking-forever-ternion'

;)