Mordhau

Got downleveled by 13 levels from 46 to 33

2 1
  • 19 Jul
 Altansar

Is this permanent or is it just a visual bug? I don't understand why this has happened.

2 1
  • 19 Jul
 Altansar

Nvm, just fixed itself somehow.

3 0
  • 19 Jul
 Journey

Its a visual bug that by my experience repeats itself at random. I don't know why it does. I had a day in which i was level 69, 50, 48, 26 and somewhere even 1. I am level 76. Don't worry to much about it.

291 116

Yea it happened to me aswell a couple of times, I read it before on the forums and they said it's gonna return to normal.
So even if a lower level is displayed, I just leave and in the main menu my level is normal.
I suspect that if you have this bug, you can't earn gold or XP for your "normal" level but I don't know about that. But this is why I insta leave when I notice it.

2 0

Был 43 уровень, сейчас 27 уровень, хотя все вещи и цвета доступны от 40 уровня и выше

291 116

@GrIбbl_RaStyt_k_СолНЦу said:
Был 43 уровень, сейчас 27 уровень, хотя все вещи и цвета доступны от 40 уровня и выше

в главном меню мой уровень нормальный

942 291

mine droped from 38 to 20 and then after starting the game up again i was back to 38

Duke 5473 13074
  • 27 Jul
 Jax — Community Manager

try verifying files on steam!

942 291

just restarting the game fixes it too but i always Verify files after a glitch like that happens as Jax said

4 2
  • 28 Jul
 Morger

@Jax said:

I have the same issue and have verified my files, reinstalled the game, and waited for 10 days. Nothing has worked.

Is there anything I can do?

4 1
  • 29 Jul
 Rou

@Morger said:

@Jax said:

I have the same issue and have verified my files, reinstalled the game, and waited for 10 days. Nothing has worked.

Is there anything I can do?

^^^^^^^^This right here. I've been going at it probably over a week now. It's not fluctuating, it's fixed, and I've been leveling up since then. Went from 62 to 48 and I've been able to get it back to 52 since then.

Duke 5473 13074
  • 18 Aug
 Jax — Community Manager

The reason before this is that our backend systems for progression are pretty broken - there's not much we can do to fix the current system, as it's just not designed for what we're telling it to do.

That being said, it's looking like the next update will most likely introduce a new backend system that will fix these problems and be much less prone to errors.

4 1
  • 19 Aug
 Rou

@Jax said:
The reason before this is that our backend systems for progression are pretty broken - there's not much we can do to fix the current system, as it's just not designed for what we're telling it to do.

That being said, it's looking like the next update will most likely introduce a new backend system that will fix these problems and be much less prone to errors.

This is great and wonderful but what about those of us already affected by it? I can't imagine it would be too hard to adjust some rank on the backend, it's just a matter of someone stepping up to the customer service plate.

83 51
  • 20 Aug
 Budd

@Jax said:

I like how jax literally thinks that it will be in the next update, like theres not enough info being told to the one person thats supposed to give us info. w t f