Mordhau

What's your weapon of choice and why?

42 26
  • 19 Jul
 Aodlop

Title.
If you play Spear, Short spear+shield or Rapier, you have no soul.

Knight 7573 13872
  • 19 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

War axe, battle axe, zwei, halberd, bardiche, spear, etc

High damage, high reach or both.

81 55
  • 19 Jul
 HoracioCrux

Really, ehatever I feel like using. I'll shift from one handers to two handers all the time. Although, I have been really loving the Falchion at the moment. Oh, and if I'm dueling, I always use the Warhammer and a Buckler. I can usually get in a two shot kill, one shot if they're not wearing any head armor.

603 473
  • 19 Jul
 esturias

Right now it's mostly the Longbow and anything random players drop.

274 320
  • 19 Jul
 DrGert

Duels:

Greatsword - good all rounder, nice range and versatility

Poleaxe - nice mix of range, swing manipulation and good alt mode.

Battle axe - nice mix of range and damage when compared to the war axe and good alt mode. As a bonus, the battle axe has some nice skins and color combos.

Messer - rivaled only by the evening star for swing manipulation in my opinion. Don’t use this too often, it honestly feels cheap winning duels with this one.

Frontline:

Greatsword, war axe, zweihander, spear, battle axe, halberd, executioner sword (sometimes).

Anything with high damage, long reach good stab damage or a mix of of those things for frontline pretty much.

102 121

Maul for easy farming in FL/Skirmish.

War Axe if it turns out they're not completely braindead.
Then Battle Axe if short range keeps fucking me over.
Then finally Bardiche if I still need more range.

I'd honestly love to play support weapons like Bardiche and Spear more often but you need at least one actual useful teammate for that.

3 0
  • 19 Jul
 Journey

Bastard Sword is my favorite but it is... very difficult to use in some frontline caffaffle so i go with the War Axe. Its my go to option for most things. If everyone is being a bitch... i mean if everyone is using spears and zweis to extreme extends to pick a messer... its very fast and i find the outcome satisfying. I would prefer the bastard here, too, but it simply doesn't do enough damage to hold up.

81 88
  • 19 Jul
 Xanith

Billhook is my favorite, super underrated in both duels and teamfights imo. It's not super long, but long enough to punish spear whiffs with heavy armor. Fast, the pull from hits is nice because I like 3/3/3 for fashion purposes.

Stab headshots do ridiculous damage to anyone regardless of armor and the swings are nice and fast for good crowd control. in 1vx. Plus I mean they just look cool as fuck too.

113 63

Firebomb.

Dmg, area denial, low risk to use & kills structures.

63 43
  • 19 Jul
 Cadiz

I really like a single Messer build, Arming Sword + Buckler or a Longsword/Estoc. If in frontline 99% of the time it'll be Heavy hand axe + Shield w/ fireboms and perks to build/destroy objectives quickly.

367 340
  • 20 Jul
 Peacerer

Halberd, because developers support 2h elitism.

129 141

@Aodlop said:
Title.

The truth hurts but it's out there.

Maul & Mace for cronching
Zweihander, Longsword & Billhook for general purpose
Executioner Sword for the huge slashing excels
Longbow as the only reliable way to kill a feather plumed twat on a horse without getting skewered

35 31
  • 20 Jul
 Kashi

Pollaxe, Zweihander, battleaxe, mace and falchion

178 165
  • 20 Jul
 Unlikely

Longsword because I fight with longsword in real life.

16 70
  • 20 Jul
 Den

@Aodlop said:

hey.png
I have never used a Rapier nor Shield (except the Buckler) in my life. The Bastard Sword is superior.

I have reduced my arsenal to Poleaxe, Battle Axe, Estoc, Billhook and Halberd depending on the mode/map.
Poleaxe is my well rounded pick that works anywhere and leaves a lot of points for whatever I want.
Battle Axe is paired with my Medic Loadout, sometimes the best treatment is to amputate the leg.
Estoc on a lightly armored guy, stabbing and mordhau strikes ideal to hold down narrow passages.
Billhook to reel in knaves with those pulling strikes so my teammates can surround him. And horses.
Halberd to for open maps in Frontline to make big wide swings when no allies are around.

124 101

falchion + targe, messer, recurve bow, mace + targe, eveningstar, or poleaxe

Dad Sizzle

942 291

i now just do a Opportunity Maul now, but my fav weapon is the Longsword reason for it is that i actually have training with it IRL also messer is nice aswell

942 291

@Den said:

@Aodlop said:

hey.png
I have never used a Rapier nor Shield (except the Buckler) in my life. The Bastard Sword is superior.

I have reduced my arsenal to Poleaxe, Battle Axe, Estoc, Billhook and Halberd depending on the mode/map.
Poleaxe is my well rounded pick that works anywhere and leaves a lot of points for whatever I want.
Battle Axe is paired with my Medic Loadout, sometimes the best treatment is to amputate the leg.
Estoc on a lightly armored guy, stabbing and mordhau strikes ideal to hold down narrow passages.
Billhook to reel in knaves with those pulling strikes so my teammates can surround him. And horses.
Halberd to for open maps in Frontline to make big wide swings when no allies are around.

i love smashing horses with my maul either i kill the rider or the horse but my fav was when i killed a horse and the rider landed on spikes left by his own team and it counted as a suicide on his end

48 19
  • 20 Jul
 DEADSY

Bastard sword is truly the patricians choice

11 8
  • 20 Jul
 Volodymyr

Feather Damacus Viking. 2 [Viking Helmet], 2 Alt Chest metal, 2 rider hosen. Chain mail face looking like a slav oh bloodlust and cleaver