Mordhau

Any information on next patch?

14 14
  • 19 Jul
 SneeSnoo

Does anyone know anything about the next patch and when it will come out? This is probably a question EVERYBODY is asking right now, but seriously, does anyone know even the smallest speck of information?

Also, it better have atleast 3 new maps cause Crossroads is not good. I really hope they add more heavy leg options because there is only 3 currently, and I really think they should re-add Highlands, or an updated version to deathmatch.

14 14
  • 19 Jul
 SneeSnoo

Oh and by the way, what map is this on an old video at 2:25 ?
https://youtu.be/PNYXAKqOtjo

Knight 7574 13874
  • 19 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

Next patch is supposed to have at least 1 of the new maps and maybe 1v1 ranked. Asking "when" is a useless question with Triternion.

As for that map, dunno. I've never seen it discussed by name, and it likely was just a unfinished idea from early in development that they kept around for scenery.

Duke 544 898
  • 19 Jul
 Goatie

Probably had no real direction and they decided Grad should be the 'green map' focus instead.

That or it's another map that was removed because you couldn't get stuck on shit constantly thus going against their design philosophy.

192 383

that was a test map, when they were designing castle assets, they had to make sure the pieces fit together properly before making real maps. That level was the result, it looks very similar to grad because they use the same pieces

274 320
  • 19 Jul
 DrGert

As far as I know, feitora is the map they are working on for the next patch. Looks pretty cool from what little screen shots have been shared so far. 1v1 and 3v3 ranked modes are also being worked on as well as some content additions; this could mean new armor, weapons, cosmetics etc.

Feitora looks to be a more urban setting which could turn out nice. Here are some screen shots of the level..

C83CE90A-02A3-4437-A36B-A3FB57D72A30.jpeg

DC4AC32C-E9CA-453E-BE5B-A5B6ECD983F3.jpeg

9E8FD1F7-CBB9-44EF-BB51-CBE9569BCF3C.jpeg

63 43
  • 19 Jul
 Cadiz

Siege mode when?

64 35

If Feitora is just another map for the Frontline game mode, I'm going to gouge my eyes out. Imagine seeing a girl a Walmart and you're like, "Hey she's a good looking girl, her boyfriend must look just as fine", only to see her boyfriend is a disgusting, unhygienic, long haired unkempt ugly creature. "Seriously, she has him as her boyfriend? Fuck me."

1339 1393

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

129 179
  • 20 Jul
 CatR

@ShapiroLibtardsDieTwice said:
If Feitora is just another map for the Frontline game mode, I'm going to gouge my eyes out. Imagine seeing a girl a Walmart and you're like, "Hey she's a good looking girl, her boyfriend must look just as fine", only to see her boyfriend is a disgusting, unhygienic, long haired unkempt ugly creature. "Seriously, she has him as her boyfriend? Fuck me."

Do you have issues you need to work out?

243 139

would be nice if a dev could give an estimate at least... nothing particularly accurate.. just the name of the month and perhaps the year lol.

274 320
  • 20 Jul
 DrGert

Soo.. you typically pick up girls at Walmart? I’m not judging, but is this like some new form of wedding crashing?

D30E49AE-64C8-4C33-9EB7-3D30075DCB24.jpeg

Knight 7574 13874
  • 20 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

his analogy is weird but you should all understand the point lmao why are you weirdos being weird

291 116

Dreadlocks supplied me with chicks for 10 years

64 35

From what I'm getting from the responses, Frontline is an awesome gamemode that goes hand in hand with good maps.

942 291

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:
would be nice if a dev could give an estimate at least... nothing particularly accurate.. just the name of the month and perhaps the year lol.

itll be around 20xx

56 17
  • 21 Jul
 lordlemon

@SneeSnoo said:
Oh and by the way, what map is this on an old video at 2:25 ?
https://youtu.be/PNYXAKqOtjo

Never noticed that before! I too wish to know more.