@CatR said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@CatR said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@DrGert said:

@ToLazy4Name said:
oh another post from a different user about not being a clan but being an army

hmmm

You’re mistaken, he didn’t even change his name he only changed his avatar.

i'm sure I would have noticed that if I wasn't pretty intoxicated when I made that post >:^(

fucking roleplayers

Stop drinking on weekdays.

I was seeing how well I could shoot while drunk, went well tbh

Fair enough. What was the weapon of choice?

20190705_180905.jpg

Neato. I nurture a dream of owning an SKS for plinking cans but gunlaws don't permit it. Great sorrow.

Just go for a .22 of some kind. Fun to shoot, cheap to shoot, you can actually get your hands on them in countries with restrictive gun laws and it is still a viable weapons platform to learn the fundamentals of shooting with.

129 181
  • 19 Jul '19
 CatR

@ToLazy4Name said:

@CatR said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@CatR said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@CatR said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@DrGert said:

@ToLazy4Name said:
oh another post from a different user about not being a clan but being an army

hmmm

You’re mistaken, he didn’t even change his name he only changed his avatar.

i'm sure I would have noticed that if I wasn't pretty intoxicated when I made that post >:^(

fucking roleplayers

Stop drinking on weekdays.

I was seeing how well I could shoot while drunk, went well tbh

Fair enough. What was the weapon of choice?

20190705_180905.jpg

Neato. I nurture a dream of owning an SKS for plinking cans but gunlaws don't permit it. Great sorrow.

Just go for a .22 of some kind. Fun to shoot, cheap to shoot, you can actually get your hands on them in countries with restrictive gun laws and it is still a viable weapons platform to learn the fundamentals of shooting with.

My father has been a hobby marksman his entire life so I grew up around guns and became familiar with them about the same time I learned how to ride a bike. But rule around here is that you can only own a firearm if you have a valid reason for having one, like being a hunter or member of a club; and in the end the upkeep on these things is just too much for me. If it's not already a part of your day-to-day routine it becomes a chore super fast. In the end you're limited to bolt and 5 round magazines and I just don't find it worth it when you can just find a range that lets you play around with whatever they have in stock.

Great sorrow but ultimately I like money and free time more.

69 55
  • 20 Jul '19
 616RexFortis

Excellent

957 311
  • 20 Jul '19
 Antoniokontos

1200px-Colt_Navy_Model_1851.JPG PEASANT tenor.gif

69 55
  • 20 Jul '19
 616RexFortis

Think about some of the people you have known in the real world who are now specks of dust. Will you too be a speck of dust, or are you a man of destiny?

69 55
  • 20 Jul '19
 616RexFortis

I like the logo though.

The 616 symbol represents many things. You may recognize it's similarity to your symbol of the hurricane. This is appropriate because the 616 is a beast rising out of the sea, and of the six hundred and sixteen men of destiny, there will be seven Gogs (supreme leaders) through the passage of time and ten major victories in global wars, and out of each victory a new regional king will be declared and each king will proudly wear the 616 upon his forehead.

Knight 3151 7390
  • 20 Jul '19
 Punzybobo

shut up roleplayer

69 55
  • 20 Jul '19
 616RexFortis

@Punzybobo said:
shut up roleplayer

The world is a stage

Knight 3151 7390
  • 20 Jul '19
 Punzybobo

And your performance is shit.

69 55
  • 20 Jul '19
 616RexFortis

@Punzybobo said:
And your performance is shit.

stay tuned...

69 55
  • 20 Jul '19
 616RexFortis

The tree is sprouting and our numbers have begun to grow, but not because of this post nor this forum, but because when the [616] is seen at the #1 spot on the scoreboard of the field of glory and when one loses his head over and over and when others watch in awe, when they see the great Gog in action it inspires them to join the 616.

69 55
  • 20 Jul '19
 616RexFortis

Speaking of the beast rising out of the sea, it is by no coincidence that I am surrounded by 3 separate seas where I live.

133 104
  • 21 Jul '19
 Pandamansleep

Screenshot (46).png

@616RexFortis said:
WE ARE NOT A CLAN - WE ARE AN ARMY - DESTINED TO RULE THE WORLD!

Dad Sizzle

69 55
  • 21 Jul '19
 616RexFortis

Now if you had said "Hey aren't you the guy recruiting the chosen ones into an amazing army which will rule the world some day" then I would had said "Yes, I am."

133 104
  • 21 Jul '19
 Pandamansleep

The more I talk to you the more I feel like I'm being trolled or something

Dad Sizzle

957 311
  • 21 Jul '19
 Antoniokontos

its a game bro nothing here matters once the servers go down

69 55
  • 21 Jul '19
 616RexFortis

@Pandamansleep said:
The more I talk to you the more I feel like I'm being trolled or something

You mean like the very first sentence of yours in this thread?