Mordhau

Join the [616] Army - Calling All Men of Destiny

69 55
  • 18 Jul '19
 616RexFortis

WE ARE NOT A CLAN - WE ARE AN ARMY - DESTINED TO RULE THE WORLD!

Steam Group Page: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/616thebeast
URL Shortcut link: http://616thebeast.com

616 represents the six hundred and sixteen men of destiny born to rule over the earth in the latter days. They will be great Generals with thousands of online soldiers and millions of unmanned war machines under their command. As real-world armies transition to unmanned weaponry and with no equal in the field of unmanned warfare, the Beast known as the 616 will be hired and embraced by world governments as the protector of Earth and all will say "who can fight against the beast? No one". 616 is the mark of men, great men, it is the mark of the best gamers in the world, it is the mark of the Beast.

Every year, the 616 men of destiny will elect a supreme leader known as Gog (Greatest Online Gamer) - he is the beast of all beasts. Gog has the power to appoint, remove, and replace any of the 616 men of destiny from the pool of thousands of online soldier members known as the Military Alliance of Great Online Gamers (MAGOG). The [616] are the elite members of Magog. Other Magog members will use the [MAGOG] tag.

INSTRUCTIONS

STEP 1: Go edit your Steam Profile and add [616] before your name. It will then appear in the game of Mordhau. Example: [616] YourName

STEP 2: Add this person to your Steam friend list. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198287032457/

STEP 3: Use the Steam Chat Instant Messenger and contact [616] Gog of Magog. Then coordinate which server you will play in and join the red team. Red team will always be our default team. Sometimes we will switch to blue if there's not enough room on Red.

NOTE: We do NOT care about discord or voice chat. You will never be required to join an online voice chat for we speak the international language of War! We welcome warriors of all nationalities and languages.

62 155

This looks shit.

Knight 271 717
  • 18 Jul '19
 Iodine

no.

69 55
  • 18 Jul '19
 616RexFortis

@Iodine said:
no.

To be expected. Most men are not men of destiny but a speck of dust.

129 181
  • 18 Jul '19
 CatR

This is a great example of why warrior cultures have largely ceased to be, if the best player is elected as the supreme authority then one is actively eliminating governing skill from the pool of candidates. As long as one person spends more time studying how to be a better gamer than how to be a better leader the difficulty of attaining the supreme authority is increased. This naturally culminates in that every individual who spends time studying leadership or governance skills is handicapping themselves as a better gamer in a competitive environment. You eliminate by design the most efficient governors and replace them with people who are incentivized by the system to de-prioritize the skills that makes them proficient at the position they are eventually elected towards.

It is pure in its single-minded approach to eliminating merit. That said I don't think that NATO will employ an army of videogame bois who violate the values of a liberal democracy to fight wars under a satanic banner. This seems like one of em 'er Slenderman cults or whatchamacalls it!

EDIT: I like the logo though.

69 55
  • 18 Jul '19
 616RexFortis

@CatR said:
This is a great example of why warrior cultures have largely ceased to be, if the best player is elected as the supreme authority then one is actively eliminating governing skill from the pool of candidates. As long as one person spends more time studying how to be a better gamer than how to be a better leader the difficulty of attaining the supreme authority is increased. This naturally culminates in that every individual who spends time studying leadership or governance skills is handicapping themselves as a better gamer in a competitive environment. You eliminate by design the most efficient governors and replace them with people who are incentivized by the system to de-prioritize the skills that makes them proficient at the position they are eventually elected towards.

It is pure in its single-minded approach to eliminating merit. That said I don't think that NATO will employ an army of videogame bois who violate the values of a liberal democracy to fight wars under a satanic banner. This seems like one of em 'er Slenderman cults or whatchamacalls it!

I higher authority has just revealed to me that during your train of thought you realized you're attempting to refute the irrefutable but decided to continue anyway.

129 181
  • 18 Jul '19
 CatR

@616RexFortis said:

@CatR said:

I higher authority has just revealed to me that during your train of thought you realized you're attempting to refute the irrefutable but decided to continue anyway.

So the logo is not very good?

Knight 7768 14320
  • 19 Jul '19
 ToLazy4Name

oh another post from a different user about not being a clan but being an army

hmmm

Knight 3151 7390
  • 19 Jul '19
 Punzybobo

Wow! Now that this other guy (who is not an alt account) said it I will totally join and support this clan! (ARMY).

64 43
  • 19 Jul '19
 Cadiz

You must really hate this clan if this is how you're trying to recruit people. If this is the best you have to offer, no I doubt you'll find anyone other than 15 year olds.

274 322
  • 19 Jul '19
 DrGert

@ToLazy4Name said:

hmmm

You’re mistaken, he didn’t even change his name he only changed his avatar.

@616RexFortis said:
I experienced the same kind of jealous hatred when I created the 2000+ member MAGOG. I've seen it countless times and it phases me zero - in fact, it only helps recruitment so please continue. I always have the last laugh because the Super Natural is on my side.

Knight 7768 14320
  • 19 Jul '19
 ToLazy4Name

@DrGert said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

hmmm

i'm sure I would have noticed that if I wasn't pretty intoxicated when I made that post >:^(

fucking roleplayers

69 55
  • 19 Jul '19
 616RexFortis

There is nothing you can do to stop it. Destiny is already written.

10 20
  • 19 Jul '19
 0-0-0

This is the saddest attempt at roleplaying a clan recruitment yet

1908 1995
  • 19 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

The humanoid melee drones of the future with pulsed energy shields will surely be handled by the best Mordhau has to offer. We've seen in World War I the devastating effectiveness of melee charges. There was no counter to it.

129 181
  • 19 Jul '19
 CatR

@ToLazy4Name said:

@DrGert said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

hmmm

i'm sure I would have noticed that if I wasn't pretty intoxicated when I made that post >:^(

fucking roleplayers

Stop drinking on weekdays.

Knight 7768 14320
  • 19 Jul '19
 ToLazy4Name

@CatR said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@DrGert said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

hmmm

fucking roleplayers

I was seeing how well I could shoot while drunk, went well tbh

129 181
  • 19 Jul '19
 CatR

@ToLazy4Name said:

@CatR said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@DrGert said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

hmmm

fucking roleplayers

Fair enough. What was the weapon of choice?

Knight 7768 14320
  • 19 Jul '19
 ToLazy4Name

@CatR said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@CatR said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@DrGert said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

hmmm

fucking roleplayers

20190705_180905.jpg

129 181
  • 19 Jul '19
 CatR

@ToLazy4Name said:

@CatR said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@CatR said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@DrGert said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

hmmm

fucking roleplayers

20190705_180905.jpg

Neato. I nurture a dream of owning an SKS for plinking cans but gunlaws don't permit it. Great sorrow.